Join for free
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 12:31 PM

Re: Drumming up racial fear and hatred

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
But you assocciated remainers with reading nazi literiture and
owning nazi emblems etc, etc! AnieS! Do you REALLY believe
that? What about your remainer freinds you speak about?
They wont be happy with you if they heard that??
Imo you and a lot of the other remainers should try to
control the mostly self generated fears and doubts you have
and try to think in a rational manner from now on!
Remember always that democracy demands that the majority
gets the decision, and the minority abide by it??
I should'nt have to lecture adult people like yourself about this
basic rule???

Regards Donkeyman!
What have you been smoking? OGF said that perhaps the nutbar who murdered Jo Cox was a remainer in disguise. A bizarre and disrespectful suggestion.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What have you been smoking? OGF said that perhaps the nutbar who murdered Jo Cox was a remainer in disguise. A bizarre and disrespectful suggestion.
Never smoked in my life AnnieS or drugged??
I suggest you take the advice tendered though and calm
yourself, as your leader dwarf Bercow is fond of saying???

Regards Donkeyman!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:50 PM

The problem is we are seeing numerous actors unmasked as being paid by either EU or remainers to confront Boris and other prominent leavers, the man shouts outside parliament has turned out to be paid £80 a day an out of work actor ! It's not therefore completely unlikely that started prior to referendum. We have to accept the legal judgement but it does seem they may not have considered that.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The problem is we are seeing numerous actors unmasked as being paid by either EU or remainers to confront Boris and other prominent leavers, the man shouts outside parliament has turned out to be paid £80 a day an out of work actor ! It's not therefore completely unlikely that started prior to referendum. We have to accept the legal judgement but it does seem they may not have considered that.

What has that to do with Jo Cox's murder?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 02:39 PM

The guy who killed Jo Cox had far right views. He thought liberals were root of all evil. He collected Nazi memorabilia. Asked for his name in court he said "my name is death to all traitors and freedom for Britain". It's not a subject to make flippant comments about. Perhaps time to stick to the topic?
I don't think anyone on here has been flippant. It was something Boris mentioned and we are discussing it. All I am saying is that these politicians (from all sides) stick their neck out to get their own way and in doing so are likely to make themselves a target. I think that was what Boris was saying in his round about way.

The reason that people like Miller and Swinson stand out is between them they are destroying this Country's democracy and I doubt it will ever return.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:19 PM

Is it Annie......?
There are far worse things that have happened in politics over the years, but if you are looking for the truth from the BBC or mainstream media you will be disappointed.

I'm surprised you are so blinkered and don't consider any possibility, you've always appeared open minded....And far too intelligent to be shocked or offended by a throw away statement....
And I did say 'Perhaps'...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

28-09-2019, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Is it Annie......?
There are far worse things that have happened in politics over the years, but if you are looking for the truth from the BBC or mainstream media you will be disappointed.

I'm surprised you are so blinkered and don't consider any possibility, you've always appeared open minded....And far too intelligent to be shocked or offended by a throw away statement....
And I did say 'Perhaps'...
Yes, it is. It's also the most ridiculous notion I've seen posted here.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

28-09-2019, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't think anyone on here has been flippant. It was something Boris mentioned and we are discussing it. All I am saying is that these politicians (from all sides) stick their neck out to get their own way and in doing so are likely to make themselves a target. I think that was what Boris was saying in his round about way.

The reason that people like Miller and Swinson stand out is between them they are destroying this Country's democracy and I doubt it will ever return.
...."something Boris mentioned"? Has the man said a single intelligent thing since he took office? His favoured go to subject when hot under the collar is food.

The thread is about 70m Turks ending up on our shores. Not sure how we have ended up with ridiculous conspiracy theories about Jo Cox's murderer.

Politicians being assassinated for their views is something that happens in other countries, not here.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:21 PM

It HAS happened here and unless something is sorted out with this In/Out business PDQ there will be more.
howardtay
New Member!
England West Yorkshire
howardtay is male 

28-09-2019, 06:50 PM

Project fear indeed! If we leave with no deal, are all the EU trading businesses going to stop sending their goods to the UK to the 65 million people market plaxe, and lose billions of euro's from the profit and loss sheet? I don't think so, they will find a way come hell or high water. We may be about to witness the Death of Parlimentary Democracy too!!!

Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top