Join for free
Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:11 PM

Re: Are you organised?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No Floydy, same things every week; it would be a waste of good thinking time if you had to think what you were going to eat every day....
Not really Bob. It makes eating food more interesting trying different things.
Would you go to a restaurant and have the same thing on the menu every time you go out?
My mate does that, he just has steak all the time.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
There is nothing quite like shopping in a supermarket...

I hate people choosing my food for me...especially fruit,veg,meat...I like to look at what I buy....up close.

Unless you are unable to...then it's a different story.
Same here Pauline, it's nice to venture into the real world occasionally....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:12 PM

Same here Pauline, it's nice to venture into the real world occasionally....
So many on here don't. It's just them and their chickens
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:13 PM

No Floydy, same things every week; it would be a waste of good thinking time if you had to think what you were going to eat every day....

I don't believe you eat the same food,week in week out,are you joking?

I think you are.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-11-2019, 01:16 PM

I don't believe you eat the same food,week in week out,are you joking?

I think you are.
This is the first time I have ever agreed with you, Pauline. I almost took you off my ignore list....Oh wait, hang on!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Not really Bob. It makes eating food more interesting trying different things.
Would you go to a restaurant and have the same thing on the menu every time you go out?
My mate does that, he just has steak all the time.
Aw no Floydy, I love to be adventurous when I'm eating out, but it makes it all the more special, and besides.....I eat a very good balanced diet when at home, It's served me well over the last forty years...and there's nowt' wrong with me yet!....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-11-2019, 01:17 PM

Aw no Floydy, I love to be adventurous when I'm eating out, but it makes it all the more special, and besides.....I eat a very good balanced diet when at home, It's served me well over the last forty years...and there's nowt' wrong with me yet!....
That's good then, Bob. I didn't put you down as someone who can't adapt to change.
I'll leave that for those who only talk about their tomato plants
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
This is the first time I have ever agreed with you, Pauline. I almost took you off my ignore list....Oh wait, hang on!

Actually it's the second time...

I've never agreed with you yet!......
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:20 PM

So you bought the same products every week?...then the children could choose one item for themselves ,which wasn't on the spreadsheet?

Sounds like a military operation!....
That you see it that way seems to indicate that didn't quite understand what I did.

No, we didn't buy the same products every week. Nor did we buy everything that was on the spreadsheet. Not remotely everything. How often do you need goat's cheese? Items for my children's school lunches...............another matter.

It was simply a means of producing a shopping list of what we wanted/needed, printing that out, and avoiding forgetting things.

In short, being organised.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-11-2019, 01:21 PM

Actually it's the second time...

I've never agreed with you yet!......
Floyd 0 Pauline 2

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top