Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 07:15 PM

Re: Muscle & joint pain...

Has it helped you LT?

It certainly has, Carol - as recommended by Zuleika, I came off the painkillers and applied this in the morning. It has been much more effective than the co-codamil prescribed to me. I mentioned it during my doctor's appt on Friday and she basically said that if I felt it was more effective then she would be happy to prescribe it for me. Her one reservation is that I had a kidney infection four months ago and so she has asked me to make an appointment for a FBC in two months time to check my kidney functioning.

Thanks again.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 08:39 AM

That's brilliant. I'm so pleased for you.

Thanks for telling about the magnesium spray TessaA. I hadn't heard of that.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Hi everybody. I'm just back from a short holiday.
I've been recommended this gel for bone & joint pain by a woman I got friendly with..

I bought some from Boots the chemists in Llandudno & rubbed it on Tony's knees before we set off on the journey home.
Usually he's in pain with his knees when sitting on a coach and needs to keep stretching them out - with much moaning & groaning!!

He didn't moan once on the journey home. Proof that it works.

I found as link on amazon just to show you the one I'm talking about. It has to be the one with 2.32 strength.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HLR7P...=ams_ad_dp_ttl
Yes, I bought some from Boots, I asked for the strongest strength and was recommended this. What's more, my Boots card points paid for it. I get a better nights sleep now than I did.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 05:08 PM

I was hoping it would be a new cream I had never tried for my frozen shoulder pain. (Still waiting for my injection)

Anyways slightly disappointed Carol because I have two of those tubes in my med cupboard which I have already tried on the shoulder with little effect.

Mind I will say it works great on muscle and back pains and the osteoporosis in my neck.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I was hoping it would be a new cream I had never tried for my frozen shoulder pain. (Still waiting for my injection)

Anyways slightly disappointed Carol because I have two of those tubes in my med cupboard which I have already tried on the shoulder with little effect.

Mind I will say it works great on muscle and back pains and the osteoporosis in my neck.

I believe this strength is quite new. Are yours 2.32 strength?

If they are and it doesn't work for you then that's a shame. All I can say is it works a miracle on Tony's arthritic knees.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 11:14 AM

If you are taking prescribed tablets, always check first if you can use this gel.

I suffer with aches and pains but was refused this gel as I take beta blockers.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top