Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:26 PM

Re: Iain Dale Walks off GMTV

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Ditto, early morning TV has always been tabloid talk trash.
Well GMTV put me off Morning TV, then I discovered BBC Breakfast, the "Thinking Persons" early news programme, and no silly money making phone in questions.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:38 PM

O M G Spitfire, that programme's even worse imho. The only time I ever watch that is when they have the newspaper review on just before 9:30.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:23 PM

If I am up early, I watch Hard Talk, the Film Review, I ignore Click, then I listen to the News as, by then my back is towards the tele. It has its Chav moments, but, not as often a ITV.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
If I am up early, I watch Hard Talk, the Film Review, I ignore Click, then I listen to the News as, by then my back is towards the tele. It has its Chav moments, but, not as often a ITV.
You watch telly in the mornings Spitty...?
Too much catching up on the forum for that....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top