Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

24-11-2016, 11:18 AM

Re: BREXIT: The Facts Behind EU Propaganda

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Asia my question is Why?
Why does a guy from 'Manchester' living in China post on a forum for over 50's forum about the failings of Westen society?
I am just wondering which department you are working for and who is pulling your strings.
I suspect if I was Chinese, living in the UK and directing my posts to a Chinese forum about the failings of Chinese Society, people would suspect that I had a agenda.
Why? I’m English, or British now on official forms. Why not warn you, some certainly need it. You’d have said the same had I warned you before 2008 what was going to happen.

I’m also on a couple of educational sites where I advise on working in Asia. I can assure you that if I worked for the Chinese MSS, or the Russian FSB, I wouldn’t be on an over 50s forum trying to subvert. What you really mean is, why does this guy know things the mass media don’t tell us. The answer is because I’m paid to know, not have opinions.

Later, I’ll also write about religion, economics, travel . . . this is just a first thread.

I tell you what the EU really is - post number one, the thread.
I explain cultural Marxism, what it is and how it affects western society - P4/39
I give a brief view of when and why the UK started to collapse - P4/38

If you’ve a different view, or want to debate what I’ve said, I’ll wait for your post to explain all this and no doubt, give a few facts in return?
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

24-11-2016, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Asia I think that is rather a presumptuous statement. Many of your posts give the same impression and seem to infer that you know better than the people in this country what is going on in the world .
As Muddy points out in her excellent post ...
You asked, I replied. Well yes Meg, it’s why I and many got out before the housing collapse, austerity and recession. It’s part of my job to know what’s going on in the world; it’s how I make a living – separating beliefs from facts. Of course, everyone has and is entitled to an opinion, but I don’t get paid for opinions, although they’re interesting to read
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

24-11-2016, 11:22 AM

Muddy

Most of your questions have already been answered throughout the thread. I was in the UK in 2008.

The reference to Christianity was in response to Rehab44, who said China was heavily censored and a controlling society.

Perhaps I worded being in China for five years wrongly. I meant I have worked in China for the last five years. I do get out and about, including Russia and even not having been to the west for eight years, I do know what is going on now and did know what was going on then. It’s why I left.

My point of chaos isn’t about free speech, it’s about cultural Marxism.
Links to explain cultural Marxist explanations have already been provided, P4/39.

Yes, both China and Russia are seeking new markets in Africa.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 11:23 AM

Well yes Meg, it’s why I and many got out before the housing collapse, austerity and recession.

But housing hasn't collapsed .
On the contrary house prices have risen dramatically in the last five years .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hi

That depends on where you live Muddy, mine is still worth 25% less then when I bought it in 2008.

There are great differences in house prices regionally.
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

24-11-2016, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Another housing bubble, just as prices went through the roof before 2008? When you look at prices of anything, they’re not what value you think they are; they’re what people are prepared to pay. How many people do you know who are so secure they can afford to tie themselves into an overpriced mortgage?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 11:37 AM

I am surprised Swim I thought house prices had risen nation wide.
Houses that i once could have bought are now way out of my reach.
( south west)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Asia my question is Why?
Why does a guy from 'Manchester' living in China post on a forum for over 50's forum about the failings of Westen society?
I am just wondering which department you are working for and who is pulling your strings.
I suspect if I was Chinese, living in the UK and directing my posts to a Chinese forum about the failings of Chinese Society, people would suspect that I had a agenda.
Well said Rehab!

Asia, you have expressed your beliefs but made it clear that you had no intention of pressing others to think your way. You assume that we are all influenced by the press opinions, but I can assure you that we are not, in fact I haven't read a newspaper for 20 years because I do not want any journalists to have influence on my beliefs.
I feel that your posts are saying "I know best", but attitudes like that from a new member, will never win favour with many of the intelligent posters on this forum.
As I said in an earlier post, nobody knows what the future holds, so please extend the courtesy of allowing us to do what we believe is right, rather than read your links, which are obviously just other peoples opinions!
I am a strong independent woman, who makes her own choices in life, so as I do not agree with your theories, I hope you will understand my reason for taking no further part in this thread.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-11-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Asia ->
Another housing bubble, just as prices went through the roof before 2008? When you look at prices of anything, they’re not what value you think they are; they’re what people are prepared to pay. How many people do you know who are so secure they can afford to tie themselves into an overpriced mortgage?
Its supply and demand there is a shortage of housing.
Rents are at an all time high in areas of high employment .
People have to live somewhere.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:15 PM

Wow so much angst and vitriol towards a new poster. The usual suspects making the forum as welcoming as ever !

Asia I recommend you persist with your posts. Just put the info out there and people can read or not read as they wish.

I'd be interested in your thoughts of how you think the UK will develop in the next say 3 years. Are we talking civil war or pockets of rioting and unrest or are we talking swift Islamification of the UK etc?

If people were to consider emigrating at this point what countries would be safe?

Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top