Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 07:20 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

First things first, hope everything goes well today Summer.

My lodgers are back, freezer is full of homemade Polish Delicacies, Mum, Babcha Ella, has a small farm, so free range pork and duck, black pudding sausages and smoked cheeses.

Have a good day all.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 08:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Man you got this keyboard warrior salivatin' like a Pavlov dog. Sounds like you gonna have a good day indeed!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning - No rain forecast until later this afternoon, so I'll be going on a U3A walk this morning. Not much happening after that.

I hope everyone has the best day possible.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning all.

Hope all goes well with your Husband today Summers.

Its misty again outside.

Off to Bury St Edmunds this morning, have a look around the shops, see what my Husband can buy me for Christmas etc. might have a Bacon roll and Coffee out as well in Greggs.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 09:58 AM

Morning all
Blue sky and sunshine here, but cold and frosty too.

I am off to my exercises shortly, then after that I am taking my Izzy to the groomers to be made beautiful. Then I shall be trying to catch up on some housework till it is time to fetch Iz home again.

Enjoy your day.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Good morning all cloudy but bright rain later. Going to get dry cut on hair then do a bit of shopping. Got some ironing to do, will see how I feel when I get back. All the very best summer for you hubby and you take care.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone, lovely day out there, walked the dog. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 11:05 AM

Good morning all a brighter day here but rain forecast for this afternoon.

We had an enjoyable walk with our daughter and SiL yesterday ..... around a local cemetery! It is huge and more like a nature reserve on a hill. Tracks meandered up and down the slopes with ancient graves and monuments dotted about everywhere, I found it very interesting.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top