Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 07:44 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

It is pouring with rain - again!

Have to go to hospital for a renal cat scan this morning - so no breakfast - and I will have to drink gallons of that foul tasting 'contrast' stuff - deep joy!!

Have a fun day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 08:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everybody.

Good luck to you with that one ST.

After a hectic day yesterday visiting the Christmas Fayre at Ely Cathedral involving a 4 hour bus ride each way - today will be much easier for me.

Keep fit this morning & child minding this afternoon & overnight. Got Josh a new dalmatian onesie to wear to bed - he loves his onesies..

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 08:24 AM

Hi

Good Luck with the scan ST.

Cold dank and dark here.

A day watching TV .

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 08:54 AM

Morning all
Slinging it down again. Parts of Hull are flooded.

Tabby, hope all goes well with the scan

At 8am I will be on the phone to my pension provider. They are constantly telling me blatant lies and this time twice promised me my long-awaited pension would be in my account today, which hasn't happened. I will now be threatening them will fraud.

Have a good day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone

Tabs good luck with the scan.....take some extra strong mints for after the scan

My daughter is coming over today for lunch so looking forward to that.....I'm getting cabin fever looking after hubby

Have a good day all whatever's planned
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:21 AM

Good morning - It's looking dark and damp today. A contrast to yesterday morning that was unexpectedly bright enough to get some stuff done on our friend's allotment.

Not so today. I'll be staying in this morning and may not ride over to see my brother this afternoon.

Have the best possible day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It is not raining so that’s a welcome change. However, rain is forecast for later this afternoon. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

I have to go to the main town today, not a place I enjoy visiting but it's to get a special birthday present. Also if my son-in-law is available for his lunch hour we will have lunch a chat.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:39 AM

Good morning all.

Good luck with the CT Scan Tabs.
Good luck with the Pension Provider today Floydy.

No rain here at the moment but dry and miserable outside.

Nothing planned for me today, just cooking a Chicken Curry.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone fine at last.
I need to pop to the shops for more vegetables. My new fermentation jars arrived yesterday and a large packet of Gochugaru, Korean Chili flakes and I am eager to try them out on a new batch of Kimchi.

Then a day to take stock after a busy week.
Enjoy your day
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 09:54 AM

Morning all it’s stopped raining here but more later. Hope all goes well with the scan Tabby. Hubby should of been going for MRI scan today on his brain to see if he has any more MS Lesions on the brain, but he had relapse just before he went out with friends, thank god his mate was here to help me get him in bed, his body had a MS relapse which means he can not walk or move his legs.
Hope you all have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top