Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 01:06 PM

Woman kills her 2 babies

Please be warned this article is very upsetting

This beggars belief and is an occasion when I would gladly bring hanging back.

She is evil, pure evil.

Those poor babies, heartbreaking.

Just so she could carry out a sex life? Really? What the hell, what kind of monster would do this..I personally hope she has to watch her back for the rest of her days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-49204293
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 01:14 PM

Re: Woman kills her 2 babies

Awful, just awful. It begs the question how any mother could do that to their children. Bonny looking babies too - didn't she think to let them go to their dad or put them up for adoption if she wanted a more active sex life? Perhaps she was going to use their `accidental` deaths to get sympathy?

Don't you worry LQ - the women at her prison will (justifiably) make her life hell.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 01:17 PM

23-year-old Louise Porton, of Skiddaw, Rugby, was found guilty and on Friday she was jailed for a minimum of 32 years.
Frankly, I hope she breaks the rules in jail and never gets out .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Awful, just awful. It begs the question how any mother could do that to their children. Bonny looking babies too - didn't she think to let them go to their dad or put them up for adoption if she wanted a more active sex life? Perhaps she was going to use their `accidental` deaths to get sympathy?

Don't you worry LQ - the women at her prison will (justifiably) make her life hell.
One can't condone violence, of course, but .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Please be warned this article is very upsetting

This beggars belief and is an occasion when I would gladly bring hanging back.

She is evil, pure evil.

Those poor babies, heartbreaking.

Just so she could carry out a sex life? Really? What the hell, what kind of monster would do this..I personally hope she has to watch her back for the rest of her days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-49204293
Ditto, heard it on lunch news. Life should mean life, no release ever.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 02:01 PM

When we consider all the people who long for a child and are unable to have one this case becomes even more shocking.
Why didn't this woman just put the babies up for adoption if she didn't want them ?
How any birth mother could behave like that is beyond me , I would have given my own life to safeguard that of my son.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 02:34 PM

This is the same old story... people want sex, don't use contraception and a baby is born!

We criticize the Nuns, who let them have their babies and then sold them to people who couldn't have babies, but I suspect that all those babies had a better life than these 2 girls had.

Did their father see them, or was he just another sex partner that this woman accepted?

I am so angry that this women killed her children, but I also resent the fact that people who love and care for their own children , now have to pay money to keep her in prison for life!
When will we learn that there is only one way to deal with a murderer?
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 02:41 PM

It really is beyond comprehension, the pictures of those beautiful children are heartbreaking. I doubt if she will have an easy time in gaol.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Frankly, I hope she breaks the rules in jail and never gets out .....
How old is she now?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 05:35 PM

So sad seeing that film of the two toddlers minutes before they were killed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top