Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 06:37 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

Going to be a dark, damp day here today.

As the housework/laundry is done, my current plan is to spend the day studying. Not going anywhere near town - the St Nicholas Fair opened last Thursday and it will be chaos for the first few weeks - hoards of tourists!

Have a happy day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 06:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone

Yes it's damp and dark here too Tabs...I long for a dry sunny day.

Have pals calling today ...hubs is doing well after his OP and taking short strolls with the aid of crutches around the Green between rain showers so things are looking up

Have a good day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 07:21 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

It was Zacs Birthday Yesterday, so cleaning up after the Party.

No great shakes, the lads are going to be moving all the furniture for the new carpets and moving and laying the gravel.

The ladies are going to be washing and ironing and replacing the bedding.

My job is to take the Littles to McDonalds for Breakfast.

Mums and Dads are still asleep, the Littlies are up and about, still dark, but wanting breakfast.

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning all.

Dull, dry & miserable outside but mild.

Off to Stowmarket for my browse around the shops.

Have a nice day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:39 AM

Good morning all very calm after a windy wet night looks a little brighter today and no rain forecast. Not doing a lot today just looking after hubby. Good to here summer your hubby is getting round. I got my new hip in the autumn time I used to walk miles round the lounge when I could not go out. Hope you all have a good day.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:44 AM

Morning everyone
Off to the supermarket this morning, taking the mil, then off to Whitby for fish n chips, have a good day all...
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:54 AM

Grey and dreary here. But we will stroll the hounds in a bit. Ozzie won"t ready until about 09:00 Max is, as always, already ready. But patient. Max the max.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:05 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It's stopped raining, at long last, still chilly though. A largely dry day is forecast with possible showers later this afternoon. Maximum temperature 9ºC. The temperature is forecast to be minus 2ºC tonight so frosty tomorrow morning!

I have run out of stamps so need to get those, then catch the post this morning, other than that it’s the day to myself.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning all rain during the night but a dry day forecast .
Off to Weston shortly for a few hours, then calling in the Garden Centre on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 10:12 AM

Good morning everyone a dry start and I am hoping to get a load of towels dry.
The heavy rain has deposited a load of muddy silt down the lane so Chloe returns very muddy from every walk and we are getting through lots of towels daily.

The toddler twins enjoyed Nanna Meg's mince pies it makes all the effort of cooking them worth it...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-11-14 11.20.48.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	11078  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top