Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 01:11 AM

Re: Urinating man told to clean up at Worcester railway station

Yes I know some guys don't give a toss about where they relieve themselves but I'm happy to say that I was brought up to have more dignity and self respect than that. Obviously if you are in the middle of the bush or something where there is absolutely no alternative. But when there are toilets available close by you should make the effort to make it. Men who just can't be bothered or are just too drunk to care make me sick.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 02:09 AM

They should erect a statue to commemorate the event and to attract the tourists to Worcester. I thought you Europeans were fond of these things. Come on, show a bit of initiative.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
When I was in Paris all the stations and even the streets stunk of urine. And there were automatic self cleaning toilets everywhere. We couldn't believe it. The whole city stunk of p@ss.
Paris is a nasty filthy place!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Paris is a nasty filthy place!
Unnecessary tautology. Just say French.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
From the link in post 1:

"officers said the man's actions were "unacceptable" - especially since the station's toilets had been open"
Oh come on! Sometimes only an al fresco dangle will do!

The musical tinkling, the cool evening air, an appreciative audience - nothing finer!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

31-07-2019, 09:19 AM

Yes I know some guys don't give a toss about where they relieve themselves but I'm happy to say that I was brought up to have more dignity and self respect than that. Obviously if you are in the middle of the bush or something where there is absolutely no alternative. But when there are toilets available close by you should make the effort to make it. Men who just can't be bothered or are just too drunk to care make me sick.
I wasn't!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:23 AM

I was, too ....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

31-07-2019, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I was, too ....
Well my parents did lay the law down but a whole lot around our neck of the woods didn't.

In all fairness although our neighborhood was grim it was nowhere as awful as some places are now. At least there wasn't human crap in the gutter which in the case in --- certain areas.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:12 AM

In 1996, l did a 2 year course in Housing Studies at a college near the centre of Birmingham. I went on the train to Birmingham with a work colleague and we would walk to the college and then back to the station. It was a long walk but when you chat, the time goes quickly.

One day, one of the other students offered us a lift to the station. She said, she was parked at the back of a block of high rise flats over the road..

We started to walk towards the flats, when a small brown paper bag with something in it fell from the sky. We walked a bit more and another brown bag fell by the side of us.

We couldn’t believe our eyes, the bags contained big fat poos. They were being thrown out of the windows. It was horrible.

We learned after that this is a common occurrence and l think they are referred to as ‘poo parcels’. Some even put them in their fridge!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
In 1996, l did a 2 year course in Housing Studies at a college near the centre of Birmingham. I went on the train to Birmingham with a work colleague and we would walk to the college and then back to the station. It was a long walk but when you chat, the time goes quickly.

One day, one of the other students offered us a lift to the station. She said, she was parked at the back of a block of high rise flats over the road..

We started to walk towards the flats, when a small brown paper bag with something in it fell from the sky. We walked a bit more and another brown bag fell by the side of us.

We couldn’t believe our eyes, the bags contained big fat poos. They were being thrown out of the windows. It was horrible.

We learned after that this is a common occurrence and l think they are referred to as ‘poo parcels’. Some even put them in their fridge!
Blimey .....

Were they signed .....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top