Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 05:32 AM

Merkel's Plan up the Spout.

Hi

Merkel's plan to deport those Economic Migrants she does not want has suffered a severe blow.

Afghanistan has said they will not accept back those deported against her will.

http://www.dw.com/en/afghanistans-mi...any/a-19020715

This is the first time that a nation has publicly declared this.

No great surprise, none of the others want their troublemakers back.

The Assad Government, which is still in charge, won't take a single one of what it regards as traitors back, same with Iraq.

Libya does not have a functioning Government and Tunisia and Morocco, both clamping down on extremists, do not want them back either.

Well done Frau Merkel.

Sort your mess out yourself and do not expect the UK to take a single one of them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 09:45 AM

Re: Merkel's Plan up the Spout.

Merkel can hope for cold weather ...
I was listening to an item on the radio about Finland and apparently over 2000 asylum seekers from Iraq and Somalia have returned home voluntarily because they found the country to cold, too dark, the handouts not as they expected and asylum applications taking too long to process.
I was surprised thinking they had been caused to flee their country in fear of their lives but it appears not to be the case.

I think in an age where so many people seem to have mobile phones even when they have little else, word soon gets around that there are advantages to be had by 'seeking asylum' in wealthier countries and who can blame them for trying.
The problem is this clogs up the system and denies genuine asylum seekers the help they need,
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 09:55 AM

Re: Merkel's Plan up the Spout.

I believe that for very many of them Meg it never was the case, easy living off the backs of others, free housing and free money was/is the case for a vast number of these "asylum seekers". One man reporters spoke to in Germany was going back because the big house and car hadnīt been given to him and heīd waited 2 months for them !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top