Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 04:12 PM

Re: FRACKING - UK Govt trying to push it through!

Well said.

Yes, and then let's re-open some coal mines.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 05:41 PM

Draw your own conclusions.

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2016, 04:08 AM

lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2016, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Realist
Just because you were unaware of something doesn't suddenly make it a sensation !
But it does make it real!!

Still, lighting a tap makes great Telly and is enough to dupe the "Vicar Of Dibley" style residents of small villages who will believe anything they are told.
Again, seeing is believing.
There was NEVER, I stress, NEVER a problem with the water in the area prior to fracking.
Just because you say so, it does not mean everybody is gullible. My friends who this happened to would take offense at that comment. Actually, I am offended for them.

Some of you are falling at the very first hurdle, before we've even started fracking !! Buying into the misleading propaganda, convincing yourself that we must abandon all fracking. Silly billys.
Propaganda eh?
When was the last time you visited a fracking operation?
Jump on an airplane and come and see the Alberta oil sands.
While you're on this side of the world, go south to the US and visit the multiple fracking operations down there.
Then tell me it's all propaganda.

I'm going to leave this now, as I have had my say, but once again, do not disregard what has happened elsewhere.
Do you really want it in your backyard?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2016, 06:40 AM

Not in my backyard please.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top