Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 01:19 AM

Re: Asylum seeker found guilty of rape will not be deported

Yep, it was about 5 years ago that I was told this.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 09:34 AM

I cannot understand why a young kid would want to rape a 72 year old.
Easy meat was it. Such a shame for the poor woman who will never
be the same after this event. Plus hearing the sentence he is getting
will be another blow to an innocent woman walking her dog.

I think in his case that it doesn't matter he is only 17. He was in
another country and we don't know if he is only 17 as most of
these people have not got a passport and they pretend to be kids
because they look young.

About time a big foot was put down on the rules of the countries
they have run to and make it clear you don't do the crime if you
don't want the time.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 09:41 AM

Immigrant or not, the British law is too soft! Rape is an evil crime and,where the victim is an innocent stranger, I would suggest that castration would be the best punishment.....that way they would be unable to repeat the crime.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I cannot understand why a young kid would want to rape a 72 year old.
Easy meat was it. Such a shame for the poor woman who will never
be the same after this event. Plus hearing the sentence he is getting
will be another blow to an innocent woman walking her dog.

I think in his case that it doesn't matter he is only 17. He was in
another country and we don't know if he is only 17 as most of
these people have not got a passport and they pretend to be kids
because they look young.

About time a big foot was put down on the rules of the countries
they have run to and make it clear you don't do the crime if you
don't want the time.
17 year olds are not children, they are young men. This is what is so ridiculous when articles refer to "unaccompanied minors". The majority of them are, allegedly, 15/17, they are not children, they are young adults, and, as you rightly say, many of them are well out of their teens too. Calling them "unaccompanied minors" is an absolute farce.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Immigrant or not, the British law is too soft! Rape is an evil crime and,where the victim is an innocent stranger, I would suggest that castration would be the best punishment.....that way they would be unable to repeat the crime.
Asylum seekers, immigrants and others of certain "faiths" can quite literally laugh at the laws of the countries they go to because the authorities in their host countries are dreadfully afraid of upsetting them, they have human rights you know. Such a shame that the true nationals of these countries donīt have human rights, the criminals have more rights than the victims of their crimes.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 10:52 AM

Hi

A couple of points.

The lady concerned was a tiny little thing, totally incapable of defending herself.

It was not an ordinary rape either, it was anal rape, a tactic of Muslim Extremists to demean women as a method of Terror.

The perpetrator was found simply because he went on to commit a minor offence when he was still 17, the Austrian Police routinely take DNA samples from Minors.

http://www.councilforresponsiblegene...ntries/AT.html

If he had reached the age of 18, he would have not have had his DNA taken for a Minor Offence.

The victim. bless her, has decided to speak out about her ordeal, her photo is on the Internet, face pixellated

Where it not for her courage in speaking out, we would never have known that it was a Migrant who committed this crime.

I think that his sentence is a joke, he should have got the Maximum and then have been deported.

The only saving grace is this, he may be in a secure segregated unit to protect him, but you can rely on the inmates to get him.

The ordinary criminals do not take kindly to this, he will suffer the same pain and humiliation that she did whilst he is inside, that is how it works.

I would not like to be him either when he comes out, there will be a reception committee waiting for him.

Hardened criminals they may be, but there is a code, touch their Daughters, Mothers, Grannies and you will pay the price.

I am an Enforcement Officer of over 40 years standing, my job is to uphold the Law.

You can stuff that for a game of marbles when it comes to crimes like this, we will be far too busy filling in forms for useless statistics to attend immediately to any attack on the perpetrator.

Such is life, I can live with it, it could have been our Mum or Granny.

]
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Asylum seekers, immigrants and others of certain "faiths" can quite literally laugh at the laws of the countries they go to because the authorities in their host countries are dreadfully afraid of upsetting them, they have human rights you know. Such a shame that the true nationals of these countries donīt have human rights, the criminals have more rights than the victims of their crimes.
The words " human rights" is used too readily these days! Surely the only people,who are entitled to human rights, are those who don't remove other's human rights to be safe and unharmed. In my book a criminal forfeited his human rights when he/she committed their crime
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The words " human rights" is used too readily these days! Surely the only people,who are entitled to human rights, are those who don't remove other's human rights to be safe and unharmed. In my book a criminal forfeited his human rights when he/she committed their crime
Hi

Thank you for such an astute post.

You put it so much more succinctly than I could.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 01:06 PM

When you say if he'd been 18 or above he would not have had his DNA taken for a minor offence, is the law different to the UK?

Here, DNA is taken whenever a person is arrested, whatever the offence.

What enforcement are you involved in?
It(enforcement)is a term I've not heard many police officers use when describing their job, more of an Americanbthing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

05-02-2016, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
When you say if he'd been 18 or above he would not have had his DNA taken for a minor offence, is the law different to the UK?

Here, DNA is taken whenever a person is arrested, whatever the offence.

What enforcement are you involved in?
It(enforcement)is a term I've not heard many police officers use when describing their job, more of an Americanbthing.
Hi

The law in Austria is very different to the Law here in the UK.

You are wrong in your statement that DNA is taken in the UK whenever a person is arrested.

It is only taken for recordable offences.

A ‘recordable’ offence is one for which the police are required to keep a record. Generally speaking, these are imprisonable offences; however, it also includes a number of non-imprisonable offences such as begging and taxi touting. The police are not able to take or retain the DNA or fingerprints of an individual who is arrested for an offence which is not recordable.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top