Join for free
Page 5 of 35 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 06:06 AM

Re: 23rd June People's March

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
You don't believe in democracy, that's just a convenient claim you make when it suits you and you're getting your own way. Had the vote gone the other way, you wouldn't be defending it. Most Brexiters are hypocrites using claims of democracy to defend the wrong they've done.

You most certainly are traitors because you have betrayed our country and our way of life, decency and principles.
Well at least we all still live here and will make the effort to support this country, whichever way it goes!
People like yourself who move to another country, yet still want to control this one, are the real traitors.

In fact Twizzle I would suggest that your posts, on this topic, are more likely persuade us that we have made the right choice for the people who still live here!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 08:11 AM

I won't be there.....
I'm in Kos....
Too busy listening to the locals telling me how they were conned out of Grexit and how the DeutscheBank has made £2.9 billion out of bailing out Greece......
Not a happy lot the Greeks....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well at least we all still live here and will make the effort to support this country, whichever way it goes!
People like yourself who move to another country, yet still want to control this one, are the real traitors.

In fact Twizzle I would suggest that your posts, on this topic, are more likely persuade us that we have made the right choice for the people who still live here!

It does make me laugh Twink, these people that have abandoned Britain but want to continue having their say in how it is run. Some of these people left 30 -40 years ago and think Britain is the same as when they left it, which is definitely isn't.

Very odd behaviour.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:38 AM

Sadly, reactionary old people's sites like this one.are probably not your best hunting ground for decent human beings prepared to stand up to save our country.
I'm not old thank you and I am a decent human being standing up for democracy.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Dunno, I had mine in a sandwich earlier with cucumber & salad cream!......
I grilled mine, spam and egg sarnie with brown sauce yum yum
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm not old thank you and I am a decent human being standing up for democracy.
Well said Lion Queen!

A democratic vote will always have people who lose. I strongly object to Jeremy Corbyn's ideas, but if Labour win a general election and he become PM, I would have to accept it and get on with my life. It seems that nowadays everybody wants their own way and I believe that if we allow all these people to try and change a democratic vote, there is a good chance that democracy will disappear.
If that happens then then civil war will break out over serious decisions.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

What a load of total bollocks you talk. What makes you think I've moved to another country? Are you mixing me up with someone else?

I live right here in the UK and always will. Someone has to stay here to undo the damage you traitor Brexiters are intent on doing her.

That's how I'll stay here and support my country by stopping the Brexiters and their revolting ideology getting control.

Of course you think you're right, that's old people disease, they always do. But hopefully as time kills a lot of them off, the young people who's future is being ruined by the Brexiters will be able to take back control of their own future.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I'm out already!and I'm not voting Tory ever again until the Country is out of the EU.

Democracy is paramount.

No irony in that then ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:49 AM

What a load of total bollocks you talk. What makes you think I've moved to another country? Are you mixing me up with someone else?

I live right here in the UK and always will. Someone has to stay here to undo the damage you traitor Brexiters are intent on doing her.

That's how I'll stay here and support my country by stopping the Brexiters and their revolting ideology getting control.

Of course you think you're right, that's old people disease, they always do. But hopefully as time kills a lot of them off, the young people who's future is being ruined by the Brexiters will be able to take back control of their own future.
I take it you didn't spot the new rules from admin then?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:56 AM

Ah!..The fun is back on the good ol' OFF....well..it's made Me laugh anyway.

Page 5 of 35 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top