Join for free
Page 5 of 34 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2015, 07:10 PM

Re: Ragdoll cats and kittens

Coco is a very clever Cat, and knows every word you say to her, she has real character about her. You have to watch out when Builders, Plumbers etc. come into the House with their toolbox, because the first thing Coco does is head straight for the toolbox and start stealing his tools and runs upstairs and hides them under the bed. The other week when we were both ill, I had to phone for the Doctor to come out to us, straight away Coco went up to him for a cuddle, then as soon as he put he bag down on the floor, Coco was in there and I had to chase her to get the Doctors equipment back, then I had to wash it and lock Coco in the other room until he was finished.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2015, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Coco is a very clever Cat, and knows every word you say to her, she has real character about her. You have to watch out when Builders, Plumbers etc. come into the House with their toolbox, because the first thing Coco does is head straight for the toolbox and start stealing his tools and runs upstairs and hides them under the bed. The other week when we were both ill, I had to phone for the Doctor to come out to us, straight away Coco went up to him for a cuddle, then as soon as he put he bag down on the floor, Coco was in there and I had to chase her to get the Doctors equipment back, then I had to wash it and lock Coco in the other room until he was finished.
'giggle'
There's nowt as curious as a cat - is there
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2015, 07:20 PM

Do you have to clean your Cat's eyes for them, I do.

Coco has learnt to give me her face when I say to her, GIVE ME YOUR EYE! She turns her face to one side and has her eyes wide open for me, then once I have cleaned it with the tissue, I then say to her NOW THE OTHER ONE! and she turns her face on the other side for me.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2015, 07:32 PM

Do you have to clean your Cat's eyes for them, I do.

Coco has learnt to give me her face when I say to her, GIVE ME YOUR EYE! She turns her face to one side and has her eyes wide open for me, then once I have cleaned it with the tissue, I then say to her NOW THE OTHER ONE! and she turns her face on the other side for me.
Ah - that warmed me heart - I'm not surprised though Susie, animals are remarkable
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

15-03-2015, 06:08 PM

They do say Patsy, that Ragdolls can be trained to do tricks, but I have never ever tried doing that to Coco, whatever Coco does, is done on her own behalf by just watching me.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-03-2015, 06:14 PM

They do say Patsy, that Ragdolls can be trained to do tricks, but I have never ever tried doing that to Coco, whatever Coco does, is done on her own behalf by just watching me.
I've watched 'many' animal videos and you are right, they don't need to be trained - one that had me in tears recently was of a dog that had been away from home for 10 days, when he returned, the cat went straight over to him and put his arms around the dogs neck, he nuzzled his little face to the dogs face and clung on, I've a tear writing this - it was so moving, the dog - I have to say was quite taken aback !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

16-03-2015, 09:11 AM

Lovely story Patsy.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

16-03-2015, 12:08 PM

Hello Auntie Patsy, just having a little Nap while Mummy is preparing my lunch for me. Do you like the Patchwork Blanket I am sleeping on, my Mummy made knitted it herself, she is clever.

Maggie1947
Kent
Maggie1947 is female  Maggie1947 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2015, 01:05 PM

This is a lovely thread, I have enjoyed reading it.Lovely pictures of cats.I haven't got a cat or dog as I live in a flat 3 floors up.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2015, 02:16 PM

Hello Auntie Patsy, just having a little Nap while Mummy is preparing my lunch for me. Do you like the Patchwork Blanket I am sleeping on, my Mummy made knitted it herself, she is clever.

You Mummy is 'very' clever Coco and you look so cosy there.
The blanket is beautiful so suits you perfectly

Page 5 of 34 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top