Join for free
Page 26 of 46 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 09:32 AM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

Good morning all. Still cold, but dry.

Rona, I thought it was today you were going in holiday. Silly me! We were saying to Sylvia and Jimmy that it was a shame they hadn't met you and roger as you are both great company.

As usual I'll set off home after breakfast and see what's what. Hope everyone has a nice day x
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 12:00 PM

Hi Myra the weather is the same here. I'll get out for a walk later and get some shopping while I'm out.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 05:01 PM

Jess, you'll get a lovely walk. Cold but sunny. It's been a lovely day. My legs are killing me from yesterday. Walking uphill in the snow and ice was hard going.

Came home from Martin's and made a pot of soup, and mince for my dinner tonight. I'll have the soup for my lunch at work.

Empty house for me tonight . Craig's away to Michaela's. They'll be out somewhere for dinner. Mince and tatties will be uninteresting to Craig lol.

Can't believe it's Sunday already. The weekend goes in so quickly
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 05:23 PM

Hope you enjoy your home cooking Myra. We are just having roast chicken, Roger is away to the Old Firm Game and I don't know what time he will be in.

Thanks to Jess for keeping me upto date with the local newspaper, I must remind those of you going to Rothesay, that Wemyss Bay will be closing from March 2nd to late June for repairs. We will have to go to Gourock for our ferries.........gawd!!! there are still rail connections to Glasgow, am sure we will get round it nearer the time.

Woo hoo, been ironing and getting odds and ends ready for Thursday, staying at the Holiday Inn at the airport and taking off mid morning on the Friday woo hoo!!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 06:48 PM

Hi Myra I walked along the front to the shops and back again it was really nice to get out and about again..I should make some soup I don't have any in the freezer. Rona I forgot that the ferry will be leaving from Gourock
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 07:33 PM

good evening everybody. Jess yes I believe we will need to get the ferry from Gourock. I have a wee link with the info on it that I was going to post tonight but you ladies are up to speed! I'll do it anyway lol. Myra enjoy your quiet evening, I'm the same, as Ben has just gone off to work. He is away tomorrow afternoon down south on the train to see his dad and comes back Friday. Do you think Sylvia and Jimmy will joins us in Rothesay? Rona I thought you were away on hols this weekend too! Not long to wait now though.

Here's that link

http://www.calmac.co.uk/wemyss-bay-t...ry-closure.htm
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-02-2015, 09:05 PM

Hello lassies. Rona, I didn't have a clue about the ferry at Wemyss Bay, thanks to you and Dorothy for letting us know.

Dorothy, I did mention to Sylvia and Jimmy about Rothesay, but I didn't give them the dates. I think I'll text Sylvia. She's a ward sister and she was saying her off duty needs to be in 8 weeks in advance, so I'll text her now and give her notice if they can manage.

Scott and I have not long had mince and tatties for dinner. Craig went to Wetherspoons for dinner. Scott is staying here tonight as he's on early shift again in the morning. Craig is busy looking at flats online, so it'll be interesting to see where he ends up. He starts his new job in the morning, so that'll be good.

It's nice just sitting chilling. Can't believe it's Monday tomorrow!
valentinojess
largs, scotland

01-02-2015, 09:47 PM

Dorothy it was in the local paper about the Ferry, I gave it to Rona because of her uncle living r there, enjoy having the remote control while Ben is away. Myra I had my dinner earlier and watching Call the Midwife.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-02-2015, 09:51 PM

Jess, I got the ferry from Gourock before, but it's been to Dunoon.

We're just having a wee glass of champagne to celebrate Craig starting his new job tomorrow. Martin had got him a bottle of Moet. Very nice it is too
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 10:01 PM

I'm waiting for Last Tango in Halifax to come on, I like that. All the best to your Craig starting his new job tomorrow Myra. Enjoy your champers everyone.

Page 26 of 46 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top