Join for free
Page 30 of 39 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 12:03 PM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes. According to the Express, he and Harry Hewitt seem to have fallen out. Not at all surprising, of course, the way he has treated the Queen.

Naw, his sulky looks started a good while before that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 03:44 PM

Without reading all through the lasty 30 pages, if it hasn't been said already, I think it was very wrong to air your family's dirty washing so publicly.
What were they hoping to gain exactly?

I'm afraid it does seem to me that trouble seems to follow Meghan everywhere she goes.

She doesn't get on with any of her own family. . . except her mother.
She doesn't get on with her in-laws family. . .
Isn't she trying sue another newspaper now as well?

Something else I didn't understand was, why did she have to ask the Royals for treatment for depression/suicidal thoughts? I don't get that.
Why couldn't she just go and get treatment herself?
I know if I ever felt like that and my in-laws wouldn't help me, I damn well sort it myself. Or if it is true and they wouldn't help her, why didn't Harry take her somewhere?

I think there's a lot we know nothing about, and for me, I don't really want to know because we'll never know the whole, true story anyway.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 04:58 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...men-Wills.html

This week, however, has been anything but normal. And the Duke of Cambridge is in a uniquely sad and painful position

Prince William also revealed the depth of the royal fault lines when he said that he had not spoken to his brother since the Oprah Winfrey interview. This was honest, not evasive.

Needless to say, social media was soon ablaze. The usual ranks of the perpetually offended were thrilled to take fresh offence. 'How dare Prince William talk about racism!', shrieked the same people who had just been attacking the monarchy for not talking about racism.

While they were rattling around in their echo chambers, however, the silent majority – that overwhelming and constant 75 per cent of the population who have always preferred a monarchy to a republic – will have seen yesterday's remarks for what they were: welcome words from a taciturn man understandably goaded beyond endurance.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 05:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDo0YoWiqlU&t=45s
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 05:30 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Without reading all through the lasty 30 pages, if it hasn't been said already, I think it was very wrong to air your family's dirty washing so publicly.
What were they hoping to gain exactly?

I'm afraid it does seem to me that trouble seems to follow Meghan everywhere she goes.

She doesn't get on with any of her own family. . . except her mother.
She doesn't get on with her in-laws family. . .
Isn't she trying sue another newspaper now as well?

Something else I didn't understand was, why did she have to ask the Royals for treatment for depression/suicidal thoughts? I don't get that.
Why couldn't she just go and get treatment herself?
I know if I ever felt like that and my in-laws wouldn't help me, I damn well sort it myself. Or if it is true and they wouldn't help her, why didn't Harry take her somewhere?

I think there's a lot we know nothing about, and for me, I don't really want to know because we'll never know the whole, true story anyway.
I think that too Mups, it's not as though she can't afford it and don't most actors and actresses see a shrink anyway as a matter of course?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 06:50 PM

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 06:52 PM

Gaz55
UK
Gaz55 is male  Gaz55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:52 PM

The latest "news" article,is really going to put the cat amongst the pigeons!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kles-neck.html

That's just wrong in just so may ways! It's an insult to the Queen,the royal family, and all of society !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 07:01 PM

Yes, very poor taste.

Page 30 of 39 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top