Join for free
Page 19 of 26 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 09:56 AM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Words are failing me now too desperation about the forum has been mentioned well I'll put my hands up I am desperate, desperate to keep this forum running despite all the problems many of the people here are best I've ever met on the Internet.

Have a problem you can't ask for nicer more helpful people, someone gets angry and you get pms making sure you are ok, I'm tougher than I look these days

We've lost some great people because of this sort of rubbish, all azz wants is more help and IMO it's needed to give Meg and mag a rest from this. That's not to say they are bad mods I just think they must be fed up as many of us are with it all.

Desperate to see friends happy and not falling out, anyone usually I disagree with I end up respecting or even friends with its a rare occasion that doesn't happen. That's what I love about this place we can go from serious discussion to falling about with laughter in two sentences !

I think many of us have other places we post but we always return here, if this forum is so bad why are people still here ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:01 AM

Malcolm has also changed his mind completely from what he said in post 86.
Quote:

I can't think of one member here who would tick all those boxes that Azz has listed in the OP.
A great deal of compromise will have to be made when making the selections.

I also agree with Art's question about why would you keep coming back if it a place was full of too many rules and regs for you? I know I wouldn't.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
[B]Words are failing me now too desperation about the forum has been mentioned well I'll put my hands up I am desperate, desperate to keep this forum running despite all the problems many of the people here are best I've ever met on the Internet.

Have a problem you can't ask for nicer more helpful people, someone gets angry and you get pms making sure you are ok, I'm tougher than I look these days[B]

I agree with that Julie.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:07 AM

I make no apologies for posting this again

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I can't think of one member here who would tick all those boxes that Azz has listed in the OP.
A great deal of compromise will have to be made when making the selections.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Malcolm, l don't quite understand? If it's such a strictly run place, filled with strict rules and regulations.... why do you return, again and again? It's as if, you can't resist the place!
Just an observation on my part, no criticism intended!
I do have several friends here you know !
I even remember when you were one of them !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-03-2017, 10:12 AM

No need for an apology at all Malcolm, just wondered why in the next breath you changed your mind and said our lovely May would be perfect though?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No need for an apology at all Malcolm, just wondered why in the next breath you changed your mind and said our lovely May would be perfect though?
Methinks the ol' Boy was being a tad sarcastic Kid...He and I were never the best of pals ya know
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2017, 10:18 AM

I repeat for those who show some difficulty understanding English
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:18 AM

Do the management really need protecting?

I think there are fine people here and nice ones too at that. No I am not naming that is wrong.

You are very vulnerable on the net mostly ladies on here.

Are you actually talking to that friendly person you call......

Many people have been scammed or duped by somebody who they thought existed but turned out to be a Nigerian scammer. Women posing as men etc etc

When emails come into the equation well blow me down with a feather.

Enough said.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2017, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Methinks the ol' Boy was being a tad sarcastic Kid...He and I were never the best of pals ya know
Wise, intuitive and a great sense of humour

Page 19 of 26 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top