Join for free
Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:41 PM

Re: What's your Boredom level Today?

My boredom level is an empty pint of beer and no money for another
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:47 PM

I'd say 3 today.

Shopped and cooked for dad this morning, came home watched netflix, fell asleep for an hour, woke up and been chatting on here and playing games on facebook. I love a good word game, helps pass the time and keeps the brain active.

All in all I've had a bit of a lazy day but I have enjoyed it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:49 PM

Not bored at all today .... just naughty. Scoffed a load of fruit pastilles.
I'm going to get fat.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Not bored at all today .... just naughty. Scoffed a load of fruit pastilles.
I'm going to get fat.
I have a feeling a lot of people are going to gain weight during this period. People do tend to eat out of boredom. I'm having to be strict with myself as I've come too far to put weight back on.

I am partial to Lidls chocolate thins oooooooof they are gorgeous but fattening so I'm limiting myself just to a couple, taking all my willpower, think it best I don't buy anymore LOL

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	chocothins.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	12054  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 11:11 PM

I agree, I bet a lot of people do put weight on during this enforced isolation.

I for one, can't go to my geriatric gym, or my yoga, so that's 4 days exercise and companionship I have lost for a start. Also, until this last week, it's been too cold, wet or miserable to do much gardening too.
Even my dogs are getting shorter walks, so it must all add up.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well there's always the ubiquitous Jamie Oliver to look forward to. He will soon be back on our screens with his oil slick hair and fake accent, telling us how to cook for our families. Plus he will be cashing in of course.
He always like his mate on the farm just outside Ipswich got th eir:eyes on the main chance . Cannot bear either of them ,

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 11:21 PM

Saturday was OK, my son came up from Jervis Bay to borrow my pressure washer and work on his car. I went out to buy a takeaway meal from my local Thai restaurant (takeaway is all restaurants are allowed to provide) and the day went quite quickly.

Most days I go for a 5km walk in the morning then I have a list of jobs to be done which I try to do.

Make and receive a lot of phone calls from family and friends as the best way of keeping in touch.

In the main I seem to spend a lot of time watching videos or Netflix, I watch a film every day I would say, something that has never happened before and I am catching up with episodes of Bad Education.

On Friday I swapped a kilo of rice with a friend for two packets of Tim Tams so am well stocked up with chocolate.

Can't say I am particularly bored yet.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 11:33 PM

Daughter brought me eggs, she had been to Tesco, said they had lots & lots of chocolate Easter eggs, she didn't buy me any chocolate eggs though. We did stay 6 feet apart, she put the eggs in a bowl in the front porch & I talked to her through the window in the front door. I have nearly run out of chocolate & I don't care if I get fatter.
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 11:30 PM

Goodness me!! What have you got against green pigs ?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by footprints ->
Goodness me!! What have you got against green pigs ?
They are evil, they steal the birds eggs.

Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top