Join for free
Page 10 of 22 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 09:47 AM

Re: What's your Boredom level Today?

Originally Posted by summer ->
Two deer seen walking in the road past my house.....wish I'd got a piccy but I'm not so organised by the time I found my phone they were gone.....so you will have to use your imagination
Who else can remember a time when if you wanted to take a picture you would look for your camera ? A camera indeed that was quite incapable of making phone calls. !!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 09:54 AM

No boredom today. In fact quite the reverse. Sainsburys was a breeze this time. Far fewer people allowed in this week at a time and therefore much easier to maintain the 2mtr distancing. Added to that our masks arrived earlier in the week making us feel a little less concerned. Mine was a Frankenstein mask and my wife went for the Zombie look. No wonder there were fewer people in there.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 11:03 AM

I was in a long queue at 6:45 am today outside Woollies supermarket waiting for the 7am seniors and essential workers opening time (7am to 8am).

Bugger me, a young man came along and tried to push in at the front of the line, fortunately a brave old lady started hitting him with her walking stick to stop him getting to the front of the queue. Eventually he retreated to a safe distance.

A few minutes later the bastard then returned and tried to push in again but this time an older man punched him, then kicked him to the ground and shoved him away.

This fella then got up and tried to push in for the third time, as he approached the queue he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by footprints ->
Who else can remember a time when if you wanted to take a picture you would look for your camera ? A camera indeed that was quite incapable of making phone calls. !!
I still do! My phone doesn't take pics, so I reach for my camera.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 11:18 AM

Something to while away the hours in isolation.

There are lots of articles on how to make your own face mask. This one from the New York Times seems quite good. I haven't tried it personally yet but perhaps I will

https://www.nytimes.com/article/how-...ronavirus.html
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 12:24 PM

I have got something to do now... Think about what to have for lunch.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 12:36 PM

I've just made two yellow pompoms, stuck them together, added bits of felt!
Hey presto! An Easter chick!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 12:40 PM

Having read the discussions, about Prince Charles, in a different topic, I have now worked out that I am number 65,826,447 in the queue for succession to the throne.

If all of those people have to stand 6 feet apart, it might take hours before I get up there to take over the Realm.

Will someone volunteer hold my place, for me, if I have to use the toilet?

Just a thought...!

Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 02:11 PM

Having read the discussions, about Prince Charles, in a different topic, I have now worked out that I am number 65,826,447 in the queue for succession to the throne.

On the plus side, Ted, that queue is shorter than the one I tried to join for an online delivery today!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->

On the plus side, Ted, that queue is shorter than the one I tried to join for an online delivery today!

Page 10 of 22 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top