Join for free
Page 382 of 487 « First < 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 11:57 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Hello Footprints(in the sand?!)I'm lucky too I can go shopping,I go about every 9 or 10 days.I live out in the country with plenty of walks I can take my pup on.
Not so sunny this morning but not cold.No plans today-just take the day as it comes.
Had letter from the council this morning about keeping safe and well,with a list of things that support workers can help with-free of charge.It seems that they are doing their best to keep their residents safe.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 12:38 PM

Overcast here but still calm . Just had Tesco delivery and everything came so well done
Just been on Fb and talking to granddaughters, one in Liverpool and one in Australia. I was sending both of them new pics of both their sons to each other. Great technology
Keep safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 07:43 PM

I am tearing my hair out here. Three weeks ago I placed an Asda online grocery order, due for delivery this Friday. Tried to add four items, got to the checkout and It's telling me to change my browser - I shouldn't be using Google Chrome (which I have been using since the year dot and for many previous Asda orders). I'm spitting feathers.................
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 08:08 PM

hi,how you all keeping?safe I hope,got to say im fed up with gardening lol,,
take care
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Hello Footprints(in the sand?!)I'm lucky too I can go shopping,I go about every 9 or 10 days.I live out in the country with plenty of walks I can take my pup on.
Not so sunny this morning but not cold.No plans today-just take the day as it comes.
Had letter from the council this morning about keeping safe and well,with a list of things that support workers can help with-free of charge.It seems that they are doing their best to keep their residents safe.
Have a good day.
Hi Rhosyn - The footprints in the sand photo was taken in Crete - on a walking holiday. Always had a fascination with the sea, and the country. I have never actually been a serious walker, just like being out in the fresh air and nature. So glad I have escaped the city (Manchester) for the glories of North Wales, but I wish I could pronounce the place names!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 11:22 AM

Hi Doc ,nice to see you
I'm lucky where I live on Caswell Beach Footprints . At least I've got a lovely view and I can sit on the balcony . Makes you forget whats going on until you watch the news .
More overcast and chillier today but the sea is nice and calm
Take care xxx
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 12:07 PM

Cloudy and cold this morning.
Granddaughter's birthday today,had a video chat with her and g granddaughter earlier.Her husband made her pancakes(the only thing he can cook!)for breakfast washed down with Bucks Fizz left over after Christmas.Will go out to celebrate after all this virus is over.Really miss our "cwtches".
Nice to see you doc,glad you're ok.
Stay safe.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 02:08 PM

Hello Doc. Long time no see. Wish you could come and garden for me. Colder today so washing on the horse again. Been having a go at a new puzzle today (even harder than the last one!)
Jac
Wales UK

03-04-2020, 10:51 AM

A bit overcast here but not too bad
Just put my recycling outside and hope our handiman can take it down for me .
I,ve got the next two weeks slots for Tesco but cant go any further so I'd better double up in case
Keep safe xxx
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jac ->
Hi Doc ,nice to see you
I'm lucky where I live on Caswell Beach Footprints . At least I've got a lovely view and I can sit on the balcony . Makes you forget whats going on until you watch the news .
More overcast and chillier today but the sea is nice and calm
Take care xxx
Hi Jac , Yes its lovely to have a view, my flat overlooks Colwyn Bay - never get tired of looking at the sea and the sky - they change colours all the time, and if I move over to the window I can see whats happening on the beach - I get great amusement from seeing the dogs chasing balls into the sea or trying to catch seagulls.

Page 382 of 487 « First < 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top