Join for free
Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 09:46 PM

Re: What's your Boredom level Today?

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
He can be when he feels like it.

Thanks, Mags, I wish the birds thought that though.
I have one of those too!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I have one of those too!
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I was in a long queue at 6:45 am today outside Woollies supermarket waiting for the 7am seniors and essential workers opening time (7am to 8am).

Bugger me, a young man came along and tried to push in at the front of the line, fortunately a brave old lady started hitting him with her walking stick to stop him getting to the front of the queue. Eventually he retreated to a safe distance.

A few minutes later the bastard then returned and tried to push in again but this time an older man punched him, then kicked him to the ground and shoved him away.

This fella then got up and tried to push in for the third time, as he approached the queue he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."
So the Bull Dog spirit is alive and well
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Get me anywhere near the throne and Id put it on eBay along with the Crown Jewels.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by footprints ->
So the Bull Dog spirit is alive and well
I,m totally going out of my tree, I started to look for some of the things I can't find, then started realisiing I had more things I couldn't find than I first thought, if that makes sense.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:13 PM

Had a VERY busy morning, several of the ewes decided to all go into labour at the same time, rushed off our feet seeing to them all, and making sure everyone was hunky dorey. Hoping for a quieter afternoon.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I,m totally going out of my tree, I started to look for some of the things I can't find, then started realisiing I had more things I couldn't find than I first thought, if that makes sense.
Oh yes that makes sense to me,
I decided the find and chuck out boxes that I keep from things I have bought incase they have to be sent back. Well I found stuff that I never knew I had. Lots of boxes found and binned.
Next project for now same as yesterday... What to have for lunch?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Had a VERY busy morning, several of the ewes decided to all go into labour at the same time, rushed off our feet seeing to them all, and making sure everyone was hunky dorey. Hoping for a quieter afternoon.
Good luck for this afternoon Roxy. When you have a spare five minutes can you pop into Wick and say hello to my Granddaughter please. No hurry.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Oh yes that makes sense to me,
I decided the find and chuck out boxes that I keep from things I have bought incase they have to be sent back. Well I found stuff that I never knew I had. Lots of boxes found and binned.
Next project for now same as yesterday... What to have for lunch?
I'll worry about lunch later, lol. The finding stuff does my head in, I decide for example that I must look for that tester that I haven't seen for ages, then while looking for it I realise I can't find a set of drill bits, however I then find something I'd forgotten I'd lost and start playing with that, result, bugger all gets done, it's worse than clickbait online.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good luck for this afternoon Roxy. When you have a spare five minutes can you pop into Wick and say hello to my Granddaughter please. No hurry.
Wick's not just a pop lol. But I do go over once a month to the massive Tesco on the outskirts beside the wee airport. Always take the dog with me as it gives me an excuse to drive over to the ruins of Sinclair Castle Girnigoe one of my favourite walks, never tire of it.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190428_071451.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	12112   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190428_072614.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	12113   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190428_072932.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	12114  

Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top