Join for free
Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 07:16 PM

Re: What's your Boredom level Today?

Am I the only one not getting bored through all this.

I'm working 2 full days a week a present rather than 5 part time hours so I've had the past two days off work.

In my time at home after seeing to my Dad I'm taking advantage of the relaxation and I'm watching Netflix. The other day I watched Tiger King back to back and I really enjoyed it. It's a true documentary about rival zoo keepers in America and murder. Some of the characters in the document are very dark and dangerous people, I couldn't stop watching it as I wanted to see what happened in the end.

Also I'm taking my daily walk for an hour a day, bits of cleaning here and there, long soaks in the bath, reading, playing games and chatting on the computer.

I feel like I shouldn't be enjoying it but I suppose it's good I can make a positive out of a nightmare situation.

Life will get back to normal, the question is ...when. But for now I'll take the relaxation as my life is normally hectic.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 12:27 AM

At least the Von Trapp family knew all about Covid19

Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
At least the Von Trapp family knew all about Covid19

Thanks for that Bruce, that is terrific.
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I'm so bored, with being in Lockdown, that I've started having conversations with all sorts of things.

For example, I went out in the rear garden, and discovered a very large weed.

I said "Ah! you're getting the chop".

it replied, "you can't do that, I'm in Lockdown",

"Anyway", it said, "I'm in NATO, so there".

So I urinatoed on it, and walked off.

Did it survive or thrive ????
Will the men in white coats come to cart you off to the asylum for talking to weeds, before the Greenies come to give you a good talking to about cruelty to weeds - not the undoubtedly nutritious shower you gave it, but the fact that you were contemplating giving it the chop thereby depriving a very hungry caterpillar of its dinner.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by footprints ->
Did it survive or thrive ????
Will the men in white coats come to cart you off to the asylum for talking to weeds, before the Greenies come to give you a good talking to about cruelty to weeds - not the undoubtedly nutritious shower you gave it, but the fact that you were contemplating giving it the chop thereby depriving a very hungry caterpillar of its dinner.
Never thought of that!

Leave myself a note: shouldn't have weed on a weed!

Will turn myself in as soon as my Lockdown is over!

(if ever!)

Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 12:04 PM

There are no such thing as WEEDS, they are unwanted plants that have no place in your life.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
There are no such thing as WEEDS, they are unwanted plants that have no place in your life.
No, not weeds they are unwanted wildflowers. Which is what they have always been & some are medicinal too & some can be eaten. Not that I have ever tried them.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Thanks MJ.

I guess that means that Japanese KnotWeeds are Not Weeds?

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Thanks MJ.

I guess that means that Japanese KnotWeeds are Not Weeds?

Japanese Knotweed doesn't count as it's a introduced specie & like most introduced species shouldn't be here & yes that is a plant that should be got rid of.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 02:15 PM

Try counting this lot...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sieve.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	12220  

Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top