Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 02:49 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

All that Meghan had to say was that she was uncomfortable with the idea of bringing her children up in a household which has a known suspected child molester living within it
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 03:10 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
All that Meghan had to say was that she was uncomfortable with the idea of bringing her children up in a household which has a known suspected child molester living within it
In the UK Andrew would not be a pedo. The girl was 17. Instead he would just be a nauseous creep that we have to pay for along with the rest of the useless creeps.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Well, she would say that, wouldn't she .....
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 05:24 PM

I can see the only winner that comes out of this "documentary" tomorrow night will be Oprah. Hazza and Me-again are, IMHO, behaving like spoilt little brats.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 05:26 PM

Prince Harry and Meghan ‘could be stripped of Duke and Duchess titles’ as Palace aides warn ‘nothing is off the table’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/142581...kle-interview/

According to a report in The Times, senior courtiers last week concluded Harry could be stripped of his dukedom, or asked to hand it back, because it was given to him as a working royal.

Both Prince Harry, 36, and Meghan Markle, 39, have chosen to live as private citizens in California and not take on royal duties.

Officials have acknowledged that such a move would be a “big step”, effectively tearing up last year’s agreement drawn up at Sandringham on the couple’s departure.

It’s thought Harry must keep the right to be addressed as HRH because it was conveyed on him at birth, and courtiers regard it as a “mistake” to have stripped his mum, Diana, Princess of Wales, as well as his aunt, Sarah, Duchess of York, of that right.
That is such a good idea ..... and would really p*** Meghan off .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 05:50 PM

Harry, who was born a prince of Wales, will remain a prince.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I can see the only winner that comes out of this "documentary" tomorrow night will be Oprah. Hazza and Me-again are, IMHO, behaving like spoilt little brats.
My opinion has changed. Much as I don't like either of them, or any of them for that matter it's increasingly looking as if it's taken someone with her brass neck and accompanied by a weak link to break through the pure BS that the Windsors along with The Establishment have been hiding behind.

I REALLY hope that this exposé will prove immensely damaging to them and ideally result in the whole lot being destroyed and replaced with a republic.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

07-03-2021, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Harry, who was born a prince of Wales, will remain a prince.
Being a prince is totally unimportant and the presence of these scroungers is an insult to the whole British people. It is a thing he should be ashamed of. Quite possibly he is.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Well , I'm loving it , these last months of winter stuck indoors almost 24 hours a day , alone apart from books TV and you guys , for me this is something else to focus on in my lounge in books and papers and on TV

Bring em on I say let the games begin

You know what SUSAN ,just how I feel ,takes our minds off Coronuvivious , what could be better AFAIAC.
lol,lol
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

08-03-2021, 03:17 AM

The "show" has started in the USA - poor Meghan was, at one stage, on the verge of suicide .....

I will say no more .....

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top