Join for free
Page 34 of 46 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 05:38 PM

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He had exposed himself at a McDonalds three days before Sarah disappeared . Why he wasn’t detained then is not known .He was caught on CCTV camera from a passing bus his car stopped and ( presumably ) talking to her .The police cannot release all the details these will come out at his trial .
It’s wasn’t a coincidence that the police went to a Wood in Kent and found her body .It was near his family home.
So he exposed himself in a Macdonald's car park , the victim
reported that to the Macdonald's office,
The office reported this to the police,
meanwhile the suspect drives off and disappears ?
Luckily a CCTV in a passing bus captures film of the indecent act?
The police arrive , take statements etc , it is unknown when they get
footage of the incident from the bus company?
How long do you think all that takes ??
Only then is Sarah's found to be missing and searches and enquiries
are instigated and the suspect is identified from the CCTV footage ?
Then he has to be traced, etc! etc!
I think the police did well to be so quick ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 06:49 PM

I believe the image captured on the bus CCTV was in relation to Sarah's abduction, not the indecent exposure.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Patsy Stevenson has "form". Strong association with political activism groups especially "Reclaim the Streets" this 28 year old full time student (that tells me enough right from the get-go) along with others was very obviously out for trouble and no doubt still is.

This student is also an `actress` and has been involved in a number of protest marches. Commandeering a vigil for a murdered woman to score political points is disgusting - the rent-a-mob went with the express purpose of causing trouble.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
I believe the image captured on the bus CCTV was in relation to Sarah's abduction, not the indecent exposure.
Correct .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:37 PM

Just curious why Kate Middleton made an apperance without a mask ! I thought the Rf family followed a rule of being sort of neutral. Very odd to me ! TBH
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:40 PM

Well she may not have been recognised with a mask on.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Well she may not have been recognised with a mask on.
I'm sure the security detail flocking around her would have given it away.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:44 PM

She must have told them to keep their distance because they were not in the publicity shots.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Is there a point to that silly remark ? I was explaining to Pauline who was complaining ....no I’ll rephrase that...pointing out that KM was at the vigil and without a mask , that her being there could have come under “ daily exercise” much as the other people being there.
So KM drives across the bridge from KP ,haveing picked some flowers beforehand from KP "s gardens ,for exerise , grin
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 02:45 AM

In the shots I saw no one was taking undue notice of her they had gone there to pay tribute not to gawk at royals .

Page 34 of 46 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top