Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 07:43 PM

Re: Shocked at lack of respect....

Good for you that was terrible,respect went out of the window when Adam was a lad. How can you expect children and the like to respect when their mothers dont bother, too much trouble and it could cut down on the time for Bingo and drinking time.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 10:47 PM

UJ - that is good suggestion for the Council-probably say not got the money to do it though!

BowieEyes - My Brother-in-Law said the man was maybe around 60'ish - old enough to know better!

Meg & UJ - Brother-in-Law who is normally a placid man, was ready to smack him one he was so angry-had to warn him against it or he would have ended up in court! Won't repeat what he did say he would like to do once we were back in car though!

Community Crime Officer said he would contact me by end of week, so I may hear something tomorrow...

Thanksfor your replies..good to know that others would have done the same.....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
UJ - that is good suggestion for the Council-probably say not got the money to do it though!

BowieEyes - My Brother-in-Law said the man was maybe around 60'ish - old enough to know better!

Meg & UJ - Brother-in-Law who is normally a placid man, was ready to smack him one he was so angry-had to warn him against it or he would have ended up in court! Won't repeat what he did say he would like to do once we were back in car though!

Community Crime Officer said he would contact me by end of week, so I may hear something tomorrow...

Thanksfor your replies..good to know that others would have done the same.....

And then some Merz darlin'
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 01:26 PM

Just caught up with this thread Merz,
You did the correct thing without a doubt, I too would have done the same.
But wouldn't it be a good idea to stop cars driving in the cemetery, only funeral veihicles.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 06:31 PM

What was the driver thinking?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Just caught up with this thread Merz,
You did the correct thing without a doubt, I too would have done the same.
But wouldn't it be a good idea to stop cars driving in the cemetery, only funeral veihicles.
Unfortunately there is nowhere to park outside the cemetery-surrounding roads have double yellow lines on them. It's such a large cemetery that anyone who was not good at walking would have problems. Maybe because of this one person, things may change though.

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
What was the driver thinking?
Don't think he has a brain to think with RJ !!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top