Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 11:01 PM

Flu and Bronchitis not....

.....a good combination!!!!

Started with Flu Christmas Eve, slept through all of Christmas, ended up at Emergency Drs. Saturday evening and diagnosed with Bronchitis!!!! Strong antibiotics and couple days later, I'm being to feel more like a human than a zombie, thankfully! Wouldn't want this again in a hurry!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 11:08 PM

Re: Flu and Bronchitis not....

Oh dear, Merz, sorry to hear you were so unwell over Christmas ......Flu and Bronchitis must have left you feeling really drained

I hope the AB's do their job and you are feeling better soon.

Take care x
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh dear, Merz, sorry to hear you were so unwell over Christmas ......Flu and Bronchitis must have left you feeling really drained

I hope the AB's do their job and you are feeling better soon.

Take care x
Thank you Mags. AB's have started to kick in....all I need is some energy to get myself going with - will get there slowly but surely
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 11:23 PM

Ooh no sorry to hear this Merz, especially over christmas. Hope you feel better soon
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

01-01-2013, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Ooh no sorry to hear this Merz, especially over christmas. Hope you feel better soon
Thank you, I'm sure I will. Surprised how many have had the flu round here-I thought I had avoided it, but unfortunately not....
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Thank you, I'm sure I will. Surprised how many have had the flu round here-I thought I had avoided it, but unfortunately not....
My neighbour was ill with flu over Christmas as well and if I get it then I caught it at Tescos as the other day everybody seemed to be coughing and spluttering
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 01:37 AM

Goodness Merz, that's rough, poor you. Glad the antibiotics are working quickly, try to stay in bed for as long as you can. If you've no appetite those little jars of organic baby food warmed up with a teaspoon can help.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Sorry to hear of your illness Merz, I had flu about a month ago but it only lasted 4 days thank goodness.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 09:15 AM

Merz darlin' sorry to hear of your illness over Xmas and New Year, but am pleased to know you're on the mend again. Did you not get your 'flu jab last autumn??? - if not, perhaps this autumn you should consider doing so. In the meantime, as well as the antibiotics and other medication perhaps a belated drinky - Brandy (for medicinal purposes only you understand )
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Sorry to hear you've had both. Bad enouh having one, without the other.

Hope you are feeling loads better now.

Take care

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top