Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 06:18 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Just thought I would pop in to say "hello" and ask what you men are doing here after that message from Mups?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Just thought I would pop in to say "hello" and ask what you men are doing here after that message from Mups?
We were having a lovely day.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

21-06-2020, 11:30 PM

So stay away you sheilahs.
Question: Why do I have to edit post first before having access to smilies?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
So stay away you sheilahs.
Question: Why do I have to edit post first before having access to smilies?
Didn't know you had to. I normally use the text version of the Smileys which are then converted to the actual image when you post your message. These text versions are preceded by the colon : followed by a letter, number, or text which is enclosed between two colons. So, if you put the word cool for example, between two colons, you get this Colon followed by D gives you this , lol between two colons gives you this. And the best one of all for dealing with the wimmin on this thread is the number 019 between two colons. Viz:

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Didn't know you had to. I normally use the text version of the Smileys which are then converted to the actual image when you post your message. These text versions are preceded by the colon : followed by a letter, number, or text which is enclosed between two colons. So, if you put the word cool for example, between two colons, you get this Colon followed by D gives you this , lol between two colons gives you this. And the best one of all for dealing with the wimmin on this thread is the number 019 between two colons. Viz:

Ahem! If you want to give lectures - hire a lecture hall - and take your scruffy gang with you!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ahem! If you want to give lectures - hire a lecture hall - and take your scruffy gang with you!
Just trying to educate you wimmin peasants cos I knew you'd be along sooner or later.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

22-06-2020, 12:18 AM

'Appen I'd best get mesen to bed. Work tomorrow (Monday)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 06:36 AM

'Appen I'd best get mesen to bed. Work tomorrow (Monday)
Same here. It's a good job some of us work.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Same here. It's a good job some of us work.
Come off it - neither you nor Judd would know the meaning of the word. He's always doing unmentionable things in lay-byes and you're always causing havoc in here!

I think I'll have words with Olivia and Tirzah - they'll sort you out!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 10:36 AM

Judd, the Ladies here type a lot of stuff, preceded by the "Colon".

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top