Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
anyway now i made you feel like crap how you doing..... lol
Heehee!! You haven’t!!
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

31-01-2021, 11:10 PM

Re: New to this!

shucks thnx ,i can relate to feeling the same so i basically saying to you what i felt and was told and it certaunly helped me as i coild of easily said sod it all and gave up but thats the easy way out, now i have hurdles like everyone but i just take it as it comes ad deal with it and move on, tomorrow is another day
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

31-01-2021, 11:11 PM

shucks thnx ,i can relate to feeling the same so i basically saying to you what i felt and was told and it certaunly helped me as i coild of easily said sod it all and gave up but thats the easy way out, now i have hurdles like everyone but i just take it as it comes ad deal with it and move on, tomorrow is another day
er plz excuse spelling lol
Suziesue
Wiltshire
Suziesue is female 

31-01-2021, 11:14 PM

Well it’s definitely good advice, I think I was quite strong last year considering I just kept going and the days that I seem to crumble seem to becoming less, I still have quite a hurdle to get over but I will meet if head on no doubt then crumble then get up !
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

31-01-2021, 11:14 PM

anyway suzie i off to look on site, you take care and hope i made you feel bit better n look forward to chatting again soon,or you can mail me ..night night
Suziesue
Wiltshire
Suziesue is female 

31-01-2021, 11:18 PM

anyway suzie i off to look on site, you take care and hope i made you feel bit better n look forward to chatting again soon,or you can mail me ..night night
Yes you have made me feel better! Be nice to chat again, I will drop you a mail maybe .
Suziesue
Wiltshire
Suziesue is female 

31-01-2021, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Suziesue ->
Yes you have made me feel better! Be nice to chat again, I will drop you a mail maybe .
Can tell I dot know what I’m doing on this site, just tried to mail you but it won’t let me!

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top