Join for free
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 02:26 PM

Rejoiners say 'France should just invade Britain' in staggering anti-Brexit attacks

Rejoiners: "France should invade Britain".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/14...ewApp_AppShare

Well, I knew that the remoaners/rejoiners are clearly anti-British, but I think this demonstrates that they're actually just 'wrong in the head'!

I have read elsewhere that they insist that the Frogs have more armed forces than we do, but they seem to forget one little thing: despite their numbers they're nowhere near as good.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 04:34 PM

Re: Rejoiners say 'France should just invade Britain' in staggering anti-Brexit attacks

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Rejoiners: "France should invade Britain".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/14...ewApp_AppShare

Well, I knew that the remoaners/rejoiners are clearly anti-British, but I think this demonstrates that they're actually just 'wrong in the head'!

I have read elsewhere that they insist that the Frogs have more armed forces than we do, but they seem to forget one little thing: despite their numbers they're nowhere near as good.
More protests and bog words.

They run away when the UK flexes its muscles.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 04:45 PM

Re: Rejoiners say 'France should just invade Britain' in staggering anti-Brexit attacks

Originally Posted by Bread ->
More protests and bog words.

They run away when the UK flexes its muscles.
They certainly did from St Helier earlier.

However, I'm more annoyed by the anti-British remoaners and rejoiners who are doing nothing less than advocating war by inviting our enemies to invade our country.

These may be empty words, but they should think about what happened to such fifth-columnists 80 years ago!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 06:53 PM

They certainly did from St Helier earlier.

However, I'm more annoyed by the anti-British remoaners and rejoiners who are doing nothing less than advocating war by inviting our enemies to invade our country.

These may be empty words, but they should think about what happened to such fifth-columnists 80 years ago!

They hate their country and hate their people. They are also a small minority.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-05-2021, 08:09 PM

They hate their country and hate their people. They are also a small minority.
They may be small in number, but by God they don't half have a lot to say for themselves.

The old saying: the emptiest vessels shout the loudest.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

09-05-2021, 09:05 AM

They may be small in number, but by God they don't half have a lot to say for themselves.

The old saying: the emptiest vessels shout the loudest.

Very true.

They choose to shout we choose not to listen.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-05-2021, 11:08 AM

Very true.

They choose to shout we choose not to listen.

If it makes them feel happier, why not?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top