Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 01:42 PM

Re: Talk about anything....

This morning apart from going over to Civray to the Intermarshe Store. I made an Apple Pie, got all artistic and made apples and leaves to decorate it with....mmm so a good pud...dinner yet to be decided upon by the Chief...I'm the Chef though..one letter can change so much of one's destiny..

Thinking of words now with one letter that changes..must be thousands and thousands...

p.s. forgot to show my Chipolatas to you all..can't figure the sizes..had then before and they taste like the British Pork Plain Ones....bought a Kilo and froze them in two portion sizes...

https://ibb.co/YpQfFwS

13 Sausages...= 1 Kilo...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 03:10 PM

https://www.accuweather.com/en/trave...=pushly_manual

About a ship wreck..accuweather links news thread to me as I use it for our weather reports.....often interesting reads though...
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
This is Tabby. My Husband saw the photo yesterday and said what cat is that?
I said that is Tabby...oo he said it does not look like a tabby..Well that was his name said I...Here is the Photo in the garden at Croydon..2 Stretton Road my birth place...
https://ibb.co/vVJvwt8

p.s...I can see the pipe cleaners are in full use, for my hair to look like that..again..
Dianne, talking of hair and pipe cleaners, brought back memories, my mum used to get strips of cloth, twice the length of my hair, wrap my hair around one half of the cloth then wrap the other half of the cloth round my hair and tie it at the top to secure it....this made ringlets.....maybe this was just a scottish custom???
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 11:19 PM

This is Tabby. My Husband saw the photo yesterday and said what cat is that?
I said that is Tabby...oo he said it does not look like a tabby..Well that was his name said I...Here is the Photo in the garden at Croydon..2 Stretton Road my birth place...
https://ibb.co/vVJvwt8

p.s...I can see the pipe cleaners are in full use, for my hair to look like that..again..
You seem to have a good collection of photographs from your early
days Dianne, l envy you for that! as none of my lot had a camera
till l bought one at age nineteen ! I think it's nice to look back and
see your beginnings be they grand or humble ??
Your house looks much the same as ours and the garden too, even
the bean stocks look the same!😀

Donkeyman! 👍👍
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 11:57 PM

Talk about anything? Hmm - difficult - because the second you talk about anything it stops being anything and becomes something. A theme, a subject, a topic, a debate - but no longer just anything. Once it has become something can we still discuss it? If we do not then does it metamorphose again - this time into nothing - if so - and it is still no longer anything - it leaves not a lot to say. Such responsibility this late into the night!

OK - who's hidden the Jamesons? There will be repercussions!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I agree with everything in your post.Bratti.

I hope that doesn't spook you out too much
Haha. Oh. You are a funny guy.
I like funny so spook away.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 02:02 AM

I also am mostly at home, as a norm, with my Husband who is quite deaf and likely I will kill him if he does not get his hearing sorted..
Ok THiS I can relate to. Unfortunately
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 03:24 AM

Yes,it's amazing how many of us chaps develop hearing problems,isn't it?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 10:11 AM

A young girl got on the bus this morning, it seemed her bus pass had ran out, the bus driver wouldn’t allow her on board, so I offered to pay her bus fare,..we had a little chat on the bus until she reached her destination, ...the funny thing is, as walking to my sons, once getting off the bus, I found £2 coins...her bus fare was only £1. 80p...
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

26-07-2021, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
A young girl got on the bus this morning, it seemed her bus pass had ran out, the bus driver wouldn’t allow her on board, so I offered to pay her bus fare,..we had a little chat on the bus until she reached her destination, ...the funny thing is, as walking to my sons, once getting off the bus, I found £2 coins...her bus fare was only £1. 80p...
Lovely to have you back, m'dear!

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top