Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 05:05 PM

Re: Dutchess of Sussex pregnant

Another royal brat for us to look after!!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 05:10 PM

Yes I knew on Friday , the camera was focusing on Megan and H and my psychic senses kicked in and said yep she's pregnant !

Now months and months of pregnancy nonsense will be splashed in the papers and on the news .

I wonder what's coming next
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes I knew on Friday , the camera was focusing on Megan and H and my psychic senses kicked in and said yep she's pregnant !

Now months and months of pregnancy nonsense will be splashed in the papers and on the news .

I wonder what's coming next
Mrs LD said exactly the same thing susan.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 05:39 PM

Coming next, a birth a death a marriage.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mrs LD said exactly the same thing susan.
Hi LD , yes I really did know . There was just something about her that told me . Mrs LD picked it up too. Our psychic senses were on alert
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi LD , yes I really did know . There was just something about her that told me . Mrs LD picked it up too. Our psychic senses were on alert
Do you think the Mothercare bag she was clutching might have given it away Susan?.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 09:31 PM

Well I am very happy for them. Not because they are royals but because they are very much in love and they will make great parents because they both have great personalities and a lot of joy to share with a child.

Is 37 high risk? There is a risk with every pregnancy of course, perhaps they have had all the tests.

A couple walking behind me at the train station were talking about what colour eyes, hair and skin the child will have. I suppose that there will be much speculation on that score given Meghan's ethnic profile.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Coming next, a birth a death a marriage.
In that order, we wonder?
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lol! She only had sex last week. It isn't even a tadpole yet, just mere frogspawn
It is 3 months now, I heard. But yes, it's not too late for her to change her mind.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The correct spelling is Duchess!
as is privilege??

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top