Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 07:28 AM

Re: Should we ban Fairy Tales

Ladies kissing Frogs is all well and good, but, caution is needed when the Tadpoles come along.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Are you allowed to call her a woman these days?
Worrying isn't it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Ladies kissing Frogs is all well and good, but, caution is needed when the Tadpoles come along.
Trust you.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 12:41 PM

How pathetic these PC idiots are. If they can find one iota of phobia or isim in anything, they relish attacking it.
As I did, and generations before me did, these oddballs will never stop me reading fairytales to my grandchildren.

Only a moron would find offence in "Once upon a Time" and "They lived happily ever After".
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
How pathetic these PC idiots are. If they can find one iota of phobia or isim in anything, they relish attacking it.
As I did, and generations before me did, these oddballs will never stop me reading fairytales to my grandchildren.

Only a moron would find offence in "Once upon a Time" and "They lived happily ever After".
My thoughts exactly. This politically correct nonsense has gone wayyy too far. Examples....the man size Kleenex, or razor advertising ‘the best a man can be.’ If THESE are the only things you have to complain about then LIFE ‘should’ Be GRAND for you.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 01:50 PM

Sad as I always wanted to be the Princess and the pea.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Another nail for innocent childhood, whatever next! Ban the Family?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Trust you.
I wouldn't.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top