Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2009, 04:10 PM

A little Beethoven (pathetique)

I like this one.

andsome
Burntwood England
andsome is male  andsome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 12:58 PM

Re: A little Beethoven (pathetique)

Beautiful, some decent music. I posted some too earlier on, but cannot find it. I will carry on searching
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by andsome ->
Beautiful, some decent music. I posted some too earlier on, but cannot find it. I will carry on searching
Hello andsome

If you click on the Control Panel at the top of the page, your profile will open.

On the left side you will see in red type "Find all posts by andsome" - click on this and it will show you a list of all the posts you have made on the forum.
andsome
Burntwood England
andsome is male  andsome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello andsome

If you click on the Control Panel at the top of the page, your profile will open.

On the left side you will see in red type "Find all posts by andsome" - click on this and it will show you a list of all the posts you have made on the forum.

Many thanks
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I like this one.
Beautiful!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 12:14 AM

Pure class.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 12:20 AM

I also like fur elise
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 02:53 AM

Yeah, old Ludwig knocked out a good tune now and again on the old joanna.
andsome
Burntwood England

28-11-2018, 09:04 AM

I have wide tastes in music. My favourite is classical, and opera, jazz, brass band, swing, some folk and solo instrumental playing especially the piano. I also like the singing of some years ago, The Carpenters, Sinatra, Matt Munro etc. I just cannot stand kids twanging guitar's with one hand while making three of four chords with the other. Rap and anything like it is a definite no no.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top