Join for free
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 05:19 PM

2 years in 2 minutes

Hi all hope everything is going great with everyone and that you all had a fantastic Labor Day weekend!

I was going through clips from the past couple of years, and decided to make a little compilation, from age 60-62. There's a lot of variety crammed into just over two minutes here so don't blink, this goes by pretty quick. Hope you enjoy! 🤗

PS: I'll be riding down the trails from the top of Snow Summit this Sunday which should be pretty exciting! The entire mountain is converted to a bike park with a ton of different trails usually through sometime in October before the snow season.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 06:51 PM

Re: 2 years in 2 minutes

I enjoyed watching that video Terry, I recognised some of your past rides too

How often do you go unicycling?
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 06:52 PM

Thanks Mags. I try to ride 5 to 6 days a week.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2018, 04:31 PM

Good stuff. I think you prove well that the answer to the chicken or the egg conundrum when it comes to fitness and age. If you find a sport or activity you really enjoy and employ plenty of practice, well-being and fitness come right along with it. I keep thinking is there cardio? Yes. Is there muscle work? Obviously. Flexibility and balance? Yes, that too.

While few of us will achieve the level of expertise you have, we can all benefit from the use it or lose it mantra.

Great work!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 12:30 PM

Absolutely mental. I love it!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top