Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 03:29 AM

A deadly dynasty . The House of Assad

BBC 2
Last night
Absolutely riveting!

Extraordinary life of the Assad family .
Hard as nails.
From show jumping to murder.
Horrible footage of cruelty to animals at the same time as the civilised cultured Bashir the doctor with his beautiful English born wife who talks not unlike Princess Diana.
But underneath a ruthless dictator just the same .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:53 AM

Re: A deadly dynasty . The House of Assad

No i didnt see it....will look put for it on catch up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 08:30 AM

Hi

You need to be a hardman in that part of the World.

Remove them and you have chaos, as we have proved.
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:37 AM

I found that program really interesting but got upset at the animal cruelty. All the same I know so much more about him now. He's a 2 faced coward in my opinion
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 05:50 PM

watched the program and will be watching the next two

He's the reason we have IS

Fabulous
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 09:48 AM

Hi Muddy, l have downloaded this programme but have only watched some of it. I think l am being cautious as l am having to brace myself for the animal cruelty.
I can’t bear to watch or think about animals suffering. I find it too sickening and harrowing.

His wife seems very bright and bubbly in the earlier footage. I wonder what she’s like now?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:10 PM

Up to Episode three now.
It is fascinating .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:24 PM

I have watched a couple of programmes after your post Muddy , interesting and sickening at the same time.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2018, 10:32 PM

It is quite horrifying .
They killl and torture anyone .
Bashed started our as a mild mannered Dr completely different from his horrible murderous family who look like like a cross between The godfather and the Munster family.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:56 AM

He so easily could have prevented all this bloodshed if only he had taken a different line with his speech as shown in last nights program.
But it all about image, not wanting to be shown a week by being a bit conciliatory, unfortunately power corrupts and he is no different from so many leaders around the world.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top