Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 02:29 PM

Re: Do you get angry?

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
No I,d never go against someone simply because a friend had a fall out or was angry at them,that's the friends issue not mine. I would always keep things going with the friend,these things tend to blow over and before you know it you'll all be friends again
I just got a call this morning, inviting me for lunch today, and it is all three of us........., so I guess it had already blown over....and I am so happy about it.

I will also be hosting a little get together for a few friends because they did me a big favour not long ago, and I wanted them to both be here......Now I don't have to worry......
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I just got a call this morning, inviting me for lunch today, and it is all three of us........., so I guess it had already blown over....and I am so happy about it.

I will also be hosting a little get together for a few friends because they did me a big favour not long ago, and I wanted them to both be here......Now I don't have to worry......
Very happy to hear this Blue
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 11:06 PM

Having posted before about how I once "lost the plot" no need to repeat it now.

So do I get angry? no, annoyed with incompetence? yes. If people can't do their job properly then they shouldn't do it, be it office staff or workmen.
maybe because I am older but standards seem to be slipping in all types of work, it is more "oh well that will do" attitude I don't like
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:35 PM

I try not to these days. It does you no good really but it’s difficult when things really piss you off

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top