Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 02:36 PM

Ugly feet.

My feet are so ugly. The big toe nails are yellow & hard & horny. The right one worse than the left. Almost impossible to cut. The doctors say it's not a fungal infection. It's because the nails are lifted from the nail bed & nothing can be done about it. I had the right nail removed once when it got really bad but it just grew back the same...

Has anybody else got/had this problem?

Show me your beautiful feet if you like & make me jealous.

temporary image upload
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 03:59 PM

Re: Ugly feet.

Carol I find most feet ugly including my own which doesn't bother me because Chloe is the only one who sees them and she isn't complaining..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 04:01 PM

It is quite rare for people to have pretty feet. In fact the only people I know of are myself and JBR.
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 04:52 PM

Mine are lovely and smelly
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 05:47 PM

Aw thanks for the answers but I'd really like to know seriously if anybody has a problem with hard horny nails or discolouration?

OK so feet aren't pretty anyway but this makes them 100 times worse!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 06:00 PM

My dad has a yellow big toenail on his left foot. He's had treatment for a fungal nail but it's still the same.

The doc said he has varruca under his nail which is raising the nail. He's currently waiti g for a podiatrist appointment.

I think all feet are ugly but none as ugly as mine as I have deformities on 3 of my toes on my left foot. I was very embarrassed as a child and wouldn't let anyone see them, I still shy of showing my toes as an adult and hate going out in open toed sandals because people do stare, I understand why they would look, after all I have toes that no one has ever seen before.

The deformity is my toenails are turned inside my toes, I can't paint my toenails which makes me a bit fed up sometimes but my toes are part of my unique me.

Might brave a picture later.

I have never ever seen toes like mine.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 06:36 PM

Vaseline. According to WikiHow.com, Vaseline has the ability to deprive your toenail fungus of oxygen. By coating your toenails with the petroleum jelly on a nightly basis, you may be able to stop the spread of infection as the nails grow. Be sure, however, that your toes are completely dry before application, as sealed in water can promote fungal growth.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 07:10 PM

Wow carol, that’s one pair of ugly feet.. almost put me off my sandwich...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 07:12 PM

I did notice one thing Carol.

Your toe next to your big toe is longer than your big toe.
Mine are like that. I have big flipper feet.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I did notice one thing Carol.

Your toe next to your big toe is longer than your big toe.
Mine are like that. I have big flipper feet.
It’s a sign of intelligence mort..only don’t tell carol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top