Join for free
Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 11:23 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

I'm A Celebrity 2020: BBC's Victoria Derbyshire 'revealed' as fifth celeb to 'sign up'

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...t-news-itv-ont
The 52-year-old is rumoured to be another famous face in the highly-anticipated line-up, following the likes of Vernon Kay, Jessica Plummer and Beverley Callard.
That's bad news ..... I've only ever seen the promos for her "show" and they make dislike her intensely .....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 12:01 PM

Will they still be able to do it now Wales is officially 'closed' to all in-comers?

Aha - maybe that is why Wales is closed!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Will they still be able to do it now Wales is officially 'closed' to all in-comers?

From Gwrych Castle:

Following the announcement today from the First Minister, the overriding message is that filming CAN continue in Wales providing related activity cannot be undertaken from home, and there is full compliance with Welsh law.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

That's a thought.
And will they have to all wear masks?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 10:36 PM

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr ... they're going to be frozen.
The place is a bit of a ruin isn't it?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr ... they're going to be frozen.
The place is a bit of a ruin isn't it?

That's what I thought too, Morti.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

27-10-2020, 02:37 AM

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...on-kay-itv-vid

As fans continue to speculate over who will be appearing on the programme this year, it’s thought the first eight stars for the show have been all-but-confirmed after a number of famous faces were seen appearing to arrive for a photoshoot ahead of the programme’s start-date next month.

Stars who can be seen arriving include operatic tenor Russell Watson, TV veteran Vernon Kay, BBC favourite Victoria Derbyshire, Coronation Street legend Beverley Callard. Other names who reportedly complete the line-up include EastEnders star Jessica Plummer and former Strictly professional, AJ Pritchard.

The remaining names reportedly making up the eight stars so far include Paralympian Hollie Arnold, actress, singer and dancer Ruthie Henshall.

But it’s still yet to be confirmed whether the names will be on the billing this year.

Other names rumoured to be part of the line-up include former footballer Vinnie Jones, This Morning's Eamonn Holmes and Selling Sunset star, Christine Quinn.

“This year’s collection of celebrity contestants are shaping up to be nothing if not eclectic, with the latest signings,” a source told The Sun.
"eclectic" .....

More like barrel-scrapings .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 12:28 PM

Z listers. So no change there then.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

29-10-2020, 11:41 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13048479...ie-im-a-celeb/

OLYMPIC hero Sir Mo Farah has signed up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here!

Mo will join campmates at new venue Gwrych Castle, North Wales, next month.

EastEnders icon Shane Richie joins I’m A Celebrity line-up as 10 stars confirmed for the show.

The Sun last week unmasked West End actress, singer and dancer Ruthie Henshall, 53, operatic tenor Russell Watson, 53, and Paralympian Hollie Arnold, 26, as contestants. They join BBC news host Victoria Derbyshire, 52, former Strictly Come Dancing pro AJ Pritchard, 25, ex-Family Fortunes host Vernon Kay, 46, Coronation Street legend Beverley Callard, 63, and EastEnders actress Jessica Plummer, 28.
I'll watch it for Mo .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

03-11-2020, 01:43 AM

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will go ahead despite the coronavirus - with the official start date confirmed today as 9pm on Sunday November 15.

Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top