Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 08:37 AM

Life.

Anybody watched this?BBC1 on Tuesdays.Binge watched the 6 episodes on iPlayer.Worth watching,really enjoyed it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 08:49 AM

Re: Life.

I'll put that on my list of things to view Rhosyn but I'm too busy watching Succession right now also worth watching for anyone looking for something to watch during lockdown
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:18 AM

Watching it . Episode 3 now . Really good
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 04:07 PM

V likes it but I'm not struck by it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 07:40 PM

Very good acting with experienced Actors.

Gail, [Alison Steadman] married to Henry.[Peter Daviidson] has decide to tell Henry that there are many things about him and the way he treats her that she has disliked for years.
She must have had a sudden epiphifany as she has chosen to tell him knowing he is terminally ill with six months to live.
She is now leaving him in his misery.
Why wait so long? Surely she could have waited a few more months and stayed with him in his 'Hour of Need'

Saw her on Sky in 'Abigails Party . Brilliant
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 08:45 PM

Brilliant actress isn't she . I binge watched and loved it . I think I would have hung on after all those years.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Brilliant actress isn't she . I binge watched and loved it . I think I would have hung on after all those years.
Yes, susan m, and so would I too.

mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 10:18 PM

I watched three episodes in a row. I've been telling others about it. Just waiting for Mrs mart to catch up with where I am so we can watch the rest together. Looking forward to it.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 10:23 PM

Abigail's Party was on BBC4 last night. A great performance by all but especially Alison Steadman.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 09:18 AM

Oh my goodness, l have just started watching this series that l have been recording.
I felt episode 1 was a bit ordinary and mundane but gosh, from episode 2, it really started making pace!
By episode 3, l was totally gob-smacked. It had twisted and turned so much.

Elaine Paige is a real b—ch in it and plays the part well.
The one who is excellent for me is Victoria Hamilton, who plays, Anna/Bella. She is marvellous and her true-life acting takes you through so many emotions of sadness, wretchedness and laughter even.
I have said in other threads, l am not really a huge hugger but l want to hug her!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top