Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 12:37 PM

Irony Regarding Iain Duncan Smith

Ironic such a die hard Tory as Iain Duncan Smith is to be instrumental in bringing down the Tories.

Confirmed! UN is investigating UK’s ‘grave violations’ of disabled people’s rights
http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com...eoples-rights/

Originally Posted by disabilitynewsservice
The United Nations is carrying out an unprecedented inquiry into “systematic and grave violations” of disabled people’s human rights by the UK government, Disability News Service (DNS) can finally confirm.

DNS revealed last August that the UK appeared to have become the first country to face a high-level inquiry by the UN’s committee on the rights of persons with disabilities (CRPD).
A nail in the coffin and one hammered in by none other than Iain Duncan Smith, who will go down in history as one of the most cruel modern day Tory (and a typical one?).

Without Iain Duncan Smith and his disability purge the Tories could have gone on for years to come but now? I can't see it as the implications of the inquiry will be too damaging.

Every party has to set certain standards but all are invariably judged on its lowest common denominator which is this case is Iain Duncan Smith - a true Tory.

As usual the elected party has become too confident and brash. Pride before a fall. This see-saw effect is pathetic. From one extreme to another - Party wise.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 12:48 PM

Re: Irony Regarding Iain Duncan Smith

Thanks for the info
About time something was done
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 01:53 PM

The devil incarnate
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 02:42 PM

Despicable excuse for a man !!! Vile and nasty....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 04:10 PM

It will be good to see him get his come-uppance.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 04:17 PM

He is my MP. But hardly see him in the area, only before the elections.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:12 PM

That's just made my day I hope he does jail time for the hell he's put people through......But he won't, his buddy Dave will see to that..
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
That's just made my day I hope he does jail time for the hell he's put people through......But he won't, his buddy Dave will see to that..
Don't think Dave is too keen on him actually.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:29 PM

He is a very hard man, has no humanitarian feelings whatsoever. But then a lot of Tory's don't I'm afraid DC and his cohorts are on borrowed time. But what will JC do to improve things? Alas I have lost faith in them all, I voted UKIP because I believe Nigel was sincere. However, one devil is the same as the next.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Don't think Dave is too keen on him actually.
Really? Wow, I learn something new all the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top