Join for free
Page 7 of 21 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 05:56 PM

Re: That dog again

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Testicles are 3.14 inches in diameter.........

Well, I never knew that!

Amazing what you can learn on t'internet!

Also interesting how that wasn't the first interpretation of 'bald' that sprang to mind!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 07:11 PM

Maxis a big fellow.
Towers over most of his pals. But he really has good manners.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 07:39 PM

Besoeker, You really love and idolise your dog! Does he sleep in the same bed, as you and your wife?
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Besoeker, You really love and idolise your dog! Does he sleep in the same bed, as you and your wife?
Eeeeeeek!

Much as I loved my dogs, rule number one was that they were never, ever allowed on the bed.

They were both very moulty, and it was all I could do to keep up with the mountains of hair shed everywhere else, without risking the yeti look by having them in the bed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Eeeeeeek!

Much as I loved my dogs, rule number one was that they were never, ever allowed on the bed.

They were both very moulty, and it was all I could do to keep up with the mountains of hair shed everywhere else, without risking the yeti look by having them in the bed.
Ooh Pyxell, l could just imagine the itchiness of all that hair in the bed!
I’m even feeling itchy now, thinking about it!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:16 PM

He really is a lovely fellow. Very sociable and very good with children. He meets, greets. and sits down while they fuss over him. Gentle giant.

Yes, I appreciate his positive attributes. Smart looking, obedient, friendly,. Idolise I do not. He is still a dog.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

10-05-2019, 08:17 PM

Ooh Pyxell, l could just imagine the itchiness of all that hair in the bed!
I’m even feeling itchy now, thinking about it!
Mine has his own bed.
Pyxell
South of England

10-05-2019, 08:30 PM

Mine has his own bed.
Just so!

I liked having my dogs in the bedroom, but they had their own bed, on the floor.

Many, many years previously, I had been seriously impressed when, at the house of my then boyfriend, his father, when we all sat down at table to have a meal, said to his dog: "Where do dogs go when people eat?" and the dog duly got himself off to the dog bed in the corner and lay down in it.

Respect!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

11-05-2019, 05:20 PM

Just so!

I liked having my dogs in the bedroom, but they had their own bed, on the floor.
Ours has a bed that is off the floor by about 150mm (6 inches) and it is a plastic mesh so he can get air circulation.

Many, many years previously, I had been seriously impressed when, at the house of my then boyfriend, his father, when we all sat down at table to have a meal, said to his dog: "Where do dogs go when people eat?" and the dog duly got himself off to the dog bed in the corner and lay down in it.

Respect!
When we go out to eat at a dog friendly pub, Max just lies under the table.
Pyxell
South of England

11-05-2019, 05:42 PM

When we go out to eat at a dog friendly pub, Max just lies under the table.
Yes, my dogs always went under the table. It was quite useful, as they would hoover up any crumbs that fell on the floor.

I hate it when people let their dogs beg at the table.

Page 7 of 21 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top