Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 09:11 PM

Re: EU Green Deal

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The reality of the situation is that our Government has put into law that the Transition Period ends this December and will not be extended.

If this is the case, then the EU can pass all the legislation it wants and we can ignore it as there is insufficient time for the EU to force us to,

Spot on !

We already ignored them over FlyBe
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
We already ignored them over FlyBe
I love this! Airline and rail rivals on Wednesday attacked the government's Flybe rescue plan, with British Airways owner IAG filing a complaint to the EUarguing Flybe's rescue breaches state aid rules. Britain, on the point of leaving their despised EU, call on them because they are unable to settle an internal dispute. The future is not for the UK.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I love this! Airline and rail rivals on Wednesday attacked the government's Flybe rescue plan, with British Airways owner IAG filing a complaint to the EUarguing Flybe's rescue breaches state aid rules. Britain, on the point of leaving their despised EU, call on them because they are unable to settle an internal dispute. The future is not for the UK.

Zzzzzzz
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 01:07 AM

Zzzzzzz
I do apologize for sending you in a catatonic fugue again. I noticed before that state is you preferred defence mechanism in such cases. I'll try to be less confrontative in cases you are totally out of your depth.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-01-2020, 09:09 AM

I do apologize for sending you in a catatonic fugue again. I noticed before that state is you preferred defence mechanism in such cases. I'll try to be less confrontative in cases you are totally out of your depth.

Your just utterly ****ing boring mate.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 01:21 PM

Hi

We are publishing our own Green Deal soon, it will be interesting to compare the two.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

17-01-2020, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We are publishing our own Green Deal soon, it will be interesting to compare the two.
I read somewhere extra tariffs on imported goods from outside the EU that are produced causing environmental damage. I think that if the UK wants to continue exporting to the EU a level playing field is imperative, also with regard to pollution.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-01-2020, 03:05 PM

I read somewhere extra tariffs on imported goods from outside the EU that are produced causing environmental damage. I think that if the UK wants to continue exporting to the EU a level playing field is imperative, also with regard to pollution.
We are the lowest polluting country in the 28.

Keep up... if anything its us putting tarrifs on the EU.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

17-01-2020, 03:17 PM

We are the lowest polluting country in the 28.

Keep up... if anything its us putting tarrifs on the EU.
Again a non-truth! https://www.greenmatch.co.uk/blog/20...uted-countries
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-01-2020, 03:39 PM

Again a non-truth! https://www.greenmatch.co.uk/blog/20...uted-countries
Your using figures such as population etc. More people in the UK voted leave in the EU referendum than the entire population of your country, as an example shows how far ahead the UK is considering Germany still uses coal fired power stations etc.

I think the UK contribution to the worlds Co2 is something like 1.8% - one of the lowest

Enjoy your green deal, at some point you might realise its a scam to fleece more money out of the EU tax payer to fund bankrupt countries like Spain, Ireland and Portugal.

It's no wonder that climate change has become part of ECB monetary policy, its to hide the big lie that the Eurozone is bankrupt and a complete failure

2 years maximum.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top