Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 10:47 AM

Snow white and the seven dwarfs

Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs.

The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning. As always, Snow White stayed home doing her domestic chores.

As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave-in. Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

'Hello...Hello!' she shouted. 'Can anyone hear me? Hello!'

For a long while, there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted, 'Hello! Is anyone down there?'

Just as she was about to give up all hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within the mine, singing;

'Vote for GORDON BROWN, vote for GORDON BROWN ee eye addi oh vote for GORDON BROWN

Snow White fell to her knees and prayed, 'Oh, thank you, God! At least Dopey is still alive.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 04:17 PM

Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs

Snow White thought seven up was a soft drink you know.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs

Let me think-ideas come to mind but I`m wary of being unkind to those who may not be as tall as others,

I`m thinking Thatcher as Snow White surrounded by little pricks.

I may refine that later

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top