Join for free
Reply
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 27,978
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 09:34 AM
11

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Pot, allow me to introduce, kettle.

The ultimate narcissim, inflating himself to a godlike position of decision making because he believes everyone to be hiding behind the law...

only to be doing the same and worse for years.

Too bad for him that he's being downgraded on his choice of jail cells. Expect complaints about the dial-up internet speed and lack of sushi.
I agree surfer, it's what happens to the overly self righteous.
Blimey, hasn't he aged though.
Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 37,128
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 11:00 AM
12

Re: Assange Arrested

I am amazed the The Ecuadorian Ambassador has tolerated having Assange under his roof for so long, he deserves a medal
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger
Senior Member
The Artful Todger is online now
Norfolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 740
The Artful Todger is male 
 
12-04-2019, 11:51 AM
13

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am amazed the The Ecuadorian Ambassador has tolerated having Assange under his roof for so long, he deserves a medal
It makes me wonder who put the squeeze on him and why.
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 27,978
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 01:30 PM
14

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It makes me wonder who put the squeeze on him and why.
Well it wasn't Trump because he knows nothing about Wikileaks apparently.

Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 37,128
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 01:37 PM
15

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It makes me wonder who put the squeeze on him and why.
The health inspector maybe, apparently Assange has been a stranger to soap and water for the last 7 years...
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 27,978
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 01:44 PM
16

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The health inspector maybe, apparently Assange has been a stranger to soap and water for the last 7 years...
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 27,978
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 05:13 PM
17

Re: Assange Arrested

Blabbott puts her foot in it again.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4116271.html
Reply With Quote
Rhian's Avatar
Rhian
Chatterbox
Rhian is offline
North Wales
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 9,011
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 06:47 PM
18

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Pot, allow me to introduce, kettle.

The ultimate narcissim, inflating himself to a godlike position of decision making because he believes everyone to be hiding behind the law...

only to be doing the same and worse for years.

Too bad for him that he's being downgraded on his choice of jail cells. Expect complaints about the dial-up internet speed and lack of sushi.
Ha perfect!
Reply With Quote
Rhian's Avatar
Rhian
Chatterbox
Rhian is offline
North Wales
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 9,011
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 06:50 PM
19

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree surfer, it's what happens to the overly self righteous.
Blimey, hasn't he aged though.
It's like he received an unmarked envelope!
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 27,978
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-04-2019, 07:27 PM
20

Re: Assange Arrested

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
It's like he received an unmarked envelope!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.