Join for free
Reply
Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
Tiffany's Avatar
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Tiffany is offline
Devon
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 7,515
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 12:16 PM
151

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I have not been ignored at all today for a change, but I've been ignoring someone else a lot. Do I feel guilty about it, no.
Not my problem if she talks a lot of rubbish.


Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Aww Tiff I never ignore you.
Did you watch the video story I posted on chat? It will make you cry. X
You are lovely too Sweetie, just like your name.

I'll go look. but this PC is running so slow it couldn't catch a cold.
Reply With Quote
Sweetie pie's Avatar
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Sweetie pie is online now
Dorset
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 26,779
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 12:20 PM
152

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->




You are lovely too Sweetie, just like your name.

I'll go look. but this PC is running so slow it couldn't catch a cold.
The So Touching thread.
I wish everyone would watch it.
It makes you think. X
Reply With Quote
pauline3's Avatar
pauline3
Senior Member
pauline3 is online now
Hampshire UK
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,182
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 12:41 PM
153

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,I am...can't You tell by My accent?


I thought you were,May,..my mother was a Scottish lass,from Lossiemouth,...
Reply With Quote
Aerolor's Avatar
Aerolor
Chatterbox
Aerolor is offline
UK
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 8,463
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 12:46 PM
154

Re: Ignored

I'm ignoring him indoors today (and probably tomorrow) - he deserves it.
Reply With Quote
May's Avatar
May
Chatterbox
May is offline
SCOTLAND
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7,040
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 01:47 PM
155

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I'm ignoring him indoors today (and probably tomorrow) - he deserves it.
Oh a domestic spat?..it's a long long time since I had one of those Aerolor..I miss them...care to share it with Us?..I'll be on Your side
Reply With Quote
peripheral
Senior Member
peripheral is online now
GB
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 178
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 03:41 PM
156

Re: Ignored

I would answer this question but I won't because I know I will be ignored.

Mmm, surely it is correct to reply politely when spoken to.
Reply With Quote
Aerolor's Avatar
Aerolor
Chatterbox
Aerolor is offline
UK
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 8,463
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 04:01 PM
157

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I'm ignoring him indoors today (and probably tomorrow) - he deserves it.
Originally Posted by May ->
Oh a domestic spat?..it's a long long time since I had one of those Aerolor..I miss them...care to share it with Us?..I'll be on Your side

A silly thing really - He tends to "steamroller" over me and he has to have things put back to him sometimes. This time it was the TV. He had been watching golf in another room and I was watching something in the lounge. He came into the lounge at 9.00pm and promptly turned the channel over onto what he wanted at 9.00pm without even noticing what I was doing. Naturally I was miffed and told him so - he then shouted at me saying I was selfish. (takes one to know one IMO). I won't be shouted at so I stomped off to bed and left him to it. Still ignoring him today. At least we have enough room to keep out of each other's way. He's doing his own meals for a while now as well.
Reply With Quote
Sweetie pie's Avatar
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Sweetie pie is online now
Dorset
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 26,779
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 04:08 PM
158

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
I would answer this question but I won't because I know I will be ignored.

Mmm, surely it is correct to reply politely when spoken to.

Oh Peri, you are not ignored by me.
Reply With Quote
May's Avatar
May
Chatterbox
May is offline
SCOTLAND
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7,040
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
15-04-2019, 04:15 PM
159

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
A silly thing really - He tends to "steamroller" over me and he has to have things put back to him sometimes. This time it was the TV. He had been watching golf in another room and I was watching something in the lounge. He came into the lounge at 9.00pm and promptly turned the channel over onto what he wanted at 9.00pm without even noticing what I was doing. Naturally I was miffed and told him so - he then shouted at me saying I was selfish. (takes one to know one IMO). I won't be shouted at so I stomped off to bed and left him to it. Still ignoring him today. At least we have enough room to keep out of each other's way. He's doing his own meals for a while now as well.
Oh not the silent treatment ..Men hate it..best to have a good slanging match and clear the air...or..hide the tv remote...that'll cool His jets
Reply With Quote
keezoy
Member
keezoy is offline
Sydney, Australia
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 24
keezoy is male 
 
21-04-2019, 02:15 AM
160

Re: Ignored

From my point of view, it's a matter of degree. I joined this site three days ago and so far I have been ignored. No never mind for me. IT's 3 days..it's Easter..Nobody knows me..yet. I'd be some narcissist is I expected a flood of attention after three days. :/ But if I was here for three years, reached out, made comments, tried to make friends, and I was still ignored, well yeah I would probably think about it a bit. Ask myself why and try to find out. If I got nowehere still, I'd quit and go somewhere else. In any event I wouldn't get in a twist about it. )
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.