Join for free
Reply
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
BritGuyUSA
Senior Member
BritGuyUSA is offline
United States
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 100
BritGuyUSA is male 
 
13-04-2019, 05:07 PM
21

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I think for a few,Mups,they don't think before they open their gob!.....I have been very guilty of that,..but now take a step back.
Why take a step back Pauline?
Maybe spontaneity is something that is lacking on this forum??

Also, alot of thinking goes into my posts, & maybe it's my choice that l come over as brash & outspoken?

PS, may l refer you back to the post where l praised you for your beliefs??
Reply With Quote
Tiffany's Avatar
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Tiffany is offline
Devon
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 8,042
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:07 PM
22

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How do you even know if you are being ignored?

I mean, the fact that a comment you made is not replied to, doesn't mean you are being deliberately ignored . . . does it?

I don't answer every single post on this forum, surely no one does, it is not possible, even if you sat here all day and night.
So lots of people could say I am ignoring them, but it is certainly not deliberate.

For example, loads of threads I don't even bother to go into - like the 'B' threads for example, but it is because I am not interested in all the stooopid arguments there. If the same person posted elsewhere, he/she would probably get a response from me.

I would think if someone was truly, deliberately ignoring you, you would probably know why, then it is up to you what you want to do about it. Either speak to them direct if you care enough, or else let 'em get on with it.
Brilliant post, Mups & exactly like I would say, but you did it better.
Reply With Quote
eccles
Senior Member
eccles is offline
South West
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,738
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:15 PM
23

Re: Ignored

If I post something and get no response I just assume nobody is interested - not a problem. There are loads of posts that don't interest me either.
Reply With Quote
pauline3's Avatar
pauline3
Senior Member
pauline3 is offline
Hampshire UK
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,955
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:16 PM
24

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by BritGuyUSA ->

PS, may l refer you back to the post where l praised you for your beliefs??



Yes,you praised me for my belief.


Then took a massive p...take on another thread,
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,611
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:17 PM
25

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by BritGuyUSA ->
LOL....you have so much to learn Grasshopper!!
l'm English, not American, hence my site name........Duh!
Nothing on here is "upsetting" me, l just have a very straightforward (abrupt?) manner, & l think it's you who is taking all this too seriously
I have had my 2 cups of tea this morning, now l'm on coffee, so no need to be so condescending in future unless you factor in the 6hrs time difference!


I tried to make allowances for the British/USA humour, but obviously I was wrong.
Therefore I can only assume you are just a very rude and childish person after all.

Enjoy your trolling.
Reply With Quote
pauline3's Avatar
pauline3
Senior Member
pauline3 is offline
Hampshire UK
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,955
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:17 PM
26

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by eccles ->
If I post something and get no response I just assume nobody is interested - not a problem. There are loads of posts that don't interest me either.

Yes,I agree Eccles.
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,611
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:18 PM
27

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Brilliant post, Mups & exactly like I would say, but you did it better.

Thanks Tiff.

*

I feel I could perhaps make an exception about deliberately ignoring someone after all though. . .
Reply With Quote
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
swimfeeders is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 17,549
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:30 PM
28

Re: Ignored

Hi

Different people, different approaches to things.

We all have our own ways of dealing with things.

It takes time to get to know people.

Mups is not a doddery old biddy only interested in her dogs.

She is intelligent, articulate and nobody's fool.

She also has a great sense of humour and is very witty.

She has a lot to be admired for, a kind and gentle soul, you could not wish for a better friend or neighbour.

Just a shame about her sense of direction.
Reply With Quote
Silver Tabby's Avatar
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
Silver Tabby is offline
England
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 16,246
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-04-2019, 05:31 PM
29

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How do you even know if you are being ignored?

I mean, the fact that a comment you made is not replied to, doesn't mean you are being deliberately ignored . . . does it?

I don't answer every single post on this forum, surely no one does, it is not possible, even if you sat here all day and night.
So lots of people could say I am ignoring them, but it is certainly not deliberate.

For example, loads of threads I don't even bother to go into - like the 'B' threads for example, but it is because I am not interested in all the stooopid arguments there. If the same person posted elsewhere, he/she would probably get a response from me.

I would think if someone was truly, deliberately ignoring you, you would probably know why, then it is up to you what you want to do about it. Either speak to them direct if you care enough, or else let 'em get on with it.

Sums it up nicely, Mups.
Reply With Quote
BritGuyUSA
Senior Member
BritGuyUSA is offline
United States
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 100
BritGuyUSA is male 
 
13-04-2019, 05:32 PM
30

Re: Ignored

Must go for now, Man U v West Ham on TV...laters!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.