Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 06:54 PM

Re: Which is acceptable - Freedom Fighter, Terrorist, Mobster.

Let’s see if I have this right, we remove the ability for mankind to have desires and wants and have population control and everything will be nice again?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I am even more impressed now that I know you have rubbed shoulders with the ungodly and therefore qualified to make observations about their mind set. Thank you for sharing.
When you've grown up in their manor and seen what takes place it does result in a level of understanding about what makes such people tick and how they tick.

Ungodly?

There's a strict code of conduct involved. The "likes of me" were more than safe, we had a degree of protection because we fitted into the category of non-combatants as long as we kept our noses clean and in my case continued with my education.

The mind set?

Oh trust me, I learned the mind set, respected it, and still do.

I wouldn't have wanted to join in the fun or any capers then and especially not now (!) but if our neighbours were involved in a bit of naughtiness it would bother me not one iota.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:17 PM

I must stop doing this......it’s not nice and it’s not clever...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:20 PM

I dread to even try to guess what it is that you're doing!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:25 PM

The New IRA have said they are sorry...that will be more than acceptable for this government the person who shot her will one day be a politician with a seat in the House of Commons, and be invited to a photo shoot with Jeremy Corbyn.
And that about sums it up Rehab with the pathetic establishment we have - because it will prob come true.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:26 PM

It's actually very clever by it's subtlety...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 07:44 AM

The New IRA have said they are sorry...that will be more than acceptable for this government the person who shot her will one day be a politician with a seat in the House of Commons, and be invited to a photo shoot with Jeremy Corbyn.

Which proves yet again just how ignorant you are of NNorthern Ireland and its politics. Sinn Fein, notwithstanding they have a number of elected MPs do not take up their seats in Westminster because that means swearing allegiance to Mrs Windsor, something the Republicans will not do, and which I too will not do.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

25-04-2019, 07:49 AM

Irrespective of if the SOB's assume their seat they have been elected to do so.

That is disgusting in itself.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

25-04-2019, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Which proves yet again just how ignorant you are of NNorthern Ireland and its politics. Sinn Fein, notwithstanding they have a number of elected MPs do not take up their seats in Westminster because that means swearing allegiance to Mrs Windsor, something the Republicans will not do, and which I too will not do.
We already know of your terrorist support UJ,be careful you are still being watched.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Bet they ( the despicable scum ) take the money though (as you do )

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top