Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:00 PM

Re: The Cake That Melts In Your Mouth.

It looks lovely SG, I've passed the recipe on to my Granddaughter, she will love making that.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 04:15 PM

Thank you. LOL, it certainly made a change from Mini Cheesecakes with Strawberry Toppings (which is the original reason for buying the strawberries).
Next time I have a go at making it, I might try some fresh ripe peaches as an alternative. I'm also looking forward to blackberry picking in September to try the recipe with them as well. Have a feeling they may well prove too juicy for any cake though. Anyway, I really hope you all enjoy making this cake. I will keep my eyes peeled for any further yummy desserts for you, of course, will have to try making them myself first. Don't want to risk a hex being placed on my head. lol.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 05:28 PM

Excellent! Kids will like that.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
HI everyone, I made this! I found the recipe online yesterday and had just bought some strawberries, so ]thought I would give this cake a go as it looked so nice.

Pleased to say it came out really well and I will be making this one again. We had it for pud tonight with a dollop of whipped cream. Yum!

I didn’t put the sound on as it’s in a foreign language. If you like sound though just take the mute off on icon at bottom of the screen. The recipe is shown as the video plays.

I hope you enjoy it if you ever try it. I am trying to think of the same cake with other lovely soft fruits - raspberries, blackberries, peaches…

[IMG]
[/IMG]
It says, ready in five minutes, perfect for breakfast with a cup of tea.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 07:19 PM

I love baking and this cake looks lovely, the fruit inside will keep it moist, this is one I will have a go at

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top