Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 02:17 PM

The Covid Power Grab

If you didn't believe me regarding my predictions over mutualised debt, a common tax policy and the EU mafia using COVID-19 as an excuse for more power and more control, here it is in summary from the Mises Institute, authored by Claudia Grass.

Next up, more chaotic borrowing in phase 2 of this charade with the Frugal 4 getting trampled over for a second time now its becoming clearer the 750 billion is nowhere near enough for the scale of the disaster thats hit Spain, Italy, Greece etc.

No money until next year remember .... and that ticking time bomb of the Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Irish and Greek economies keeps getting louder and louder.

https://mises.org/wire/covid-crisis-...ean-superstate
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:41 PM

Re: The Covid Power Grab

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If you didn't believe me regarding my predictions over mutualised debt, a common tax policy and the EU mafia using COVID-19 as an excuse for more power and more control, here it is in summary from the Mises Institute, authored by Claudia Grass.

Next up, more chaotic borrowing in phase 2 of this charade with the Frugal 4 getting trampled over for a second time now its becoming clearer the 750 billion is nowhere near enough for the scale of the disaster thats hit Spain, Italy, Greece etc.

No money until next year remember .... and that ticking time bomb of the Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Irish and Greek economies keeps getting louder and louder.

Interesting treatise. It describes accurately the basis under the UK economy. It seems that according to the austrian institute of economics the EU is going the route of the UK. How can that be wrong?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:41 PM

Very interesting read Bread. Thankyou.

It must be fact because I was also reading this morning that Euronews did a poll about 6 weeks ago with the citizens of France, Germany, Italy and Spain, asked "If there was a referendum about you being in the EU, what would your response be?

Italy Result - the majority voted NEGATIVE

France Result - the majority voted NEGATIVE

Spain Result - the majority voted POSITIVE

Germany Result - MIXED RESULT.

This poll was apparently taken weeks before the Covid-19 Fund debacle and the results of the poll brought absolute shock to the EU. Hence their desperation to get it sorted and quickly. No doubt they also thought that time was the perfect opportunity to use Covid as cover for further infestation of the 27 with their mutualisation statement.

I also read that there are sounds of discontent coming out from Ireland as well, with some politicians asking if it is worth the cost to them of being in the EU?

All the above and the EU desperates still march merrily onwards with their mutualisation plans, and obviously without a thought or care in how this will affect the 27.

It looks as though the wheels are coming off the bandwagon quicker than I thought.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/05/26/...h-and-italians
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Very interesting read Bread. Thankyou.
It must be fact because I was also reading this morning that Euronews did a poll about 6 weeks ago with the citizens of France, Germany, Italy and Spain, asked "If there was a referendum about you being in the EU, what would your response be?

Italy Result - the majority voted NEGATIVE

France Result - the majority voted NEGATIVE

Spain Result - the majority voted POSITIVE

Germany Result - Mixed result.

This poll was apparently taken weeks before the Covid-19 Fund debacle and the results of the poll brought absolute shock to the EU. Hence their desperation to get it sorted and quickly. No doubt they also thought that time was the perfect opportunity to use Covid as cover for further infestation of the 27 with their mutualisation statement.

I also read that there are sounds of discontentcoming out from Ireland as well, with some politicians asking if it is worth the cost to them of being in the EU?

All the above and the EU desperates still march merrily onwards with their mutualisation plans, and obviously without a thought or care in how this will affect the 27.

It looks as though the wheels are coming off the bandwagon quicker than I thought.

They certainly are, and to make things worse... 30% of the grants and loans must be spent on "Green issues" - so we have the beginnings of a Troika arrangements for Spain, Greece (again) and Italy, where the commission start to control national spending.

The next round of funding will be much bigger, you know how it works in the EU and the frugal 4 will have to pay for it.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
You would like that, wouldn't you? Sorry to disappoint, but the EU is getting stronger, not weaker.
Seen which country has taken the biggest economic hit from covid?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200809-164730.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	13478  
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:50 PM

Another great find Bread

It's really, really scary what's going on in Brussels at the moment.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

09-08-2020, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Another great find Bread

Then it's good we ditched you. We don't need the faint of heart.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

09-08-2020, 03:57 PM

Another great find Bread

It is for small countries like The Netherlands who can't do anything about it. They thought they would get free money, now they get the bill instead.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 04:00 PM

It is for small countries like The Netherlands who can't do anything about it. They thought they would get free money, now they get the bill instead.
Oh dear me, whatever will they do about that I wonder? NEXIT perhaps?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

09-08-2020, 04:05 PM

Oh dear me, whatever will they do about that I wonder? NEXIT perhaps?

They need their own currency first ... they don't have anything that would be of interest to other countries on the global markets with a population of only 17 million or so.

Nobody would even notice

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top